MyWetloook

Message # 81005.5

Subject: None Re: My wish

Date: Thu 23/04/20 13:44:53 GMT

Name: WhyChabge uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I myself am not sure what i'd wish for but I thought about wishing for a magical photo book that contains pictures of every time any girl i know got her clothes wet. Not only would that allow you to see all those times you missed seeing them soaked it would also allow you to see if a girl is into wetlook by seeing if she takes baths/showers in her clothes or goes for clothed swims voluntarily.
In reply to Message (81005) None A wetlook genie appears: What would your wish for?

By WhyChange - uu Wed 22/04/20 21:22:36 GMT

You find a magical water bucket and from it appears a wetlook genie. The genie will fulfill your wetlook related wish! What would you wish for? Do you wish that your girlfriend now likes wet clothes? Do you wish that insead of a casual friday there is a mandatory wet clothes friday at most businesses? Do you wish for a magical artefact allowing you to soak someone's clothing from afar without them knowing it was you? Do you wish that going for a swim in your clothes and keeping them on becomes a fashion trend for girls around the world? Your wish is the genie's command. What would you wish for? (you can even have three wishes if you'd like to)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]