Wetlook-Online

Message # 81005.2

Subject: Confused Hmm ......

Date: Wed 22/04/20 22:53:21 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That is a very interesting question. What am I really looking for?

The selection of person with whom to have a relationship is always a compromise. Nobody can ever have everything they want and no drawbacks. Too often it seems as though people make excessively superficial selections, to predictable results.

As a nerd with highly technical interests, I imagine that I would have to make a lot of compromises for a successful relationship in terms of what I can realistically expect to find from one person. Wetlook would have to come at the bottom of the list because there are far more important aspects of personality compatibility to deal with. Having known both girls/women who find wet clothes sensual and those who can’t stand it (not the sexualisation but simply the physical sensations), I have to accept that there is a good chance that, should I actually find myself in a relationship before I die, I would not find someone who is physically tolerant of getting wet fully clothed. I could not prioritise that simply because the odds of finding a compatible nerd woman (regardless of whether she lives anywhere near me) is already infinitesimal.

I don’t think the genie would be able to help here: my wishes are far outside of his scope. (That is without getting into other body preferences.)

There is another question raised: supposing I did have a girlfriend who could not bear the feeling of wet clothes, would I want to use magic to reprogram her brain? As a computer programmer, the desire to reprogram humans to be more compatible and remove issues is very strong, but would it be satisfying? With creative and technical work you have the satisfaction of success, but magic would bring you no inherent satisfaction, and you would then live with the conscious awareness that your girlfriend is now phony, that none of her new drives and impulses and desires are anything to do with either her nature or nurture but simply a product of your adjustments. The real magic of meeting someone who truly feels the same as you would not be there if you could simply create whatever you wanted.

I suppose there is one thing I could do that would work out: I would wish for the ability to swim. Then I could actually enjoy getting wet in ways that in reality I cannot.

If I did opt for a second wish, it would be for answers to my endlessly burning questions about how wet hair and clothes works for women. For example, how do the female students at Knox College feel about the clothed pool session and the risk of their underwear becoming visible? Do the male staff even realise the pressure that this might bring? What do women feel about hair up or down when swimming? There are lots of questions for which I will never have an answer, and the genie could at least sort that out for me.

In reply to Message (81005) None A wetlook genie appears: What would your wish for?

By WhyChange - uu Wed 22/04/20 21:22:36 GMT

You find a magical water bucket and from it appears a wetlook genie. The genie will fulfill your wetlook related wish! What would you wish for? Do you wish that your girlfriend now likes wet clothes? Do you wish that insead of a casual friday there is a mandatory wet clothes friday at most businesses? Do you wish for a magical artefact allowing you to soak someone's clothing from afar without them knowing it was you? Do you wish that going for a swim in your clothes and keeping them on becomes a fashion trend for girls around the world? Your wish is the genie's command. What would you wish for? (you can even have three wishes if you'd like to)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]