Wetlook-Online

Message # 79161.1.1

Subject: Info Re:ups, sorry for grammar error in PS, should have read:

Date: Fri 22/11/19 23:39:42 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sure....it is possible to make requests to upload files that are not currently on the server. You just have to email me and ask.

FYI I have recently deleted over 2000 older videos off the server (e.g. all the old MK series compilations) but those can be requested because although all the videos are deleted off the server, the picture galleries still remain visible, so you can request any old item and if you get an error message "file not found" when you try to download, I have instructions on the download page to email me and I will re-upload that file. All files more than 3 years old are now being deleted to make space for new file uploads....so the 2000 files I deleted last week created 2TB more of available server space.

As far as the UHD series go, those files will only remain online for 3 month only. I do not really need to upload UHDSGH071......because there is already a duplicate of that same file on the server at the 720p size, so if you really love vol 71 scenes, you can already download the 720p version which is called SGHD071......but if you really want me to create a UHD version now...I guess I could.

That UHD series as as well as the main SGHD series are still years away from being fully uploaded.....because I recently received another 100 x 30 minute fountains videos from this past summer that are still pending to be uploaded.....e.g. the UHD and SGHD series are currently up to volume 325 on my local hard hard drives....but only the first 200 have been uploaded and I have much much more to upload over the next 1-2 years....hence why I need to delete older files and create more available disk space on the server. The 100+ new files that have not been uploaded yet from 2019 footage can only be ordered by disk.....and you can bulk order up to 30 disks at a time at 40% discounts.

Also....when you say "I don’t own a blu ray player"......you do not need a Blu Ray player in order to play Blu Ray format disks. Blu Ray format disks are also called AVCHD disks....and they can be played on all newer desktops and notebook players that have a disk drive....or....if you have an X Box or Sony Playstation they will also play on those game consoles too.

Anyway....you should not post requests on this forum. I will only respond to requests that come via my Megastore contact page.

MK

In reply to Message (79161.1) Info ups, sorry for grammar error in PS, should have read:

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Fri 22/11/19 13:57:21 GMT

Damn, it should have been: sorry, not sure... in the PS, not “not sorry”. Turned out stupid. Must proofread.
In reply to Message (79161) Question Idea for MK on UHD videos - possible or too complicated?

By MiguelWarsaw - eu Fri 22/11/19 13:55:32 GMT

MK, wpuld it be problematic for you to implement this idea. I mean I guess it might, but not sure, all based on your system. Could the next UHD uploads be requested items (or in case of lack of requests, as it is today, by number?). Cause in that quality most people would probably like to order their favorites. I know for instance the first I would re-order in UHD would be volume 71, which I mention as it is unique cause of the evening dress with pantyhose with a seem, so generally a one in a million thing in candids - and there are other such unique volumes depending on personal taste. And while we are half way there, that will still be a wait of a year or so and others may have favorites even further on, as the quality will make more of a difference in the dynamic Muzeon stuff later. I know it is possible to order earlier on blu-ray, but like many people these days I don’t own a blu ray player, as the future is download/streaming. So what do you think of the idea to take requests and upload UHD in an order based on the requests, as in first come first served? Possible or too complicated of a system?

PS: not sorry if I should ask this on the forum or in an email, but I thought here was fine for “brainstorming” especially as my email tends to put wetlook producers/sites into spam for some reason and I’ve missed quite a few replies.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]