WetlookPro

Message # 77884.3.1

Subject: Read This - advise needed

Date: Mon 29/07/19 14:53:29 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you were looking for suggestions on material, cotton and silk would be two fabrics that I recommend for the best “clinging” effect.  On the other hand, if you’re looking for *shine*, then you want to go with dark colors (like navy blue, & black of course) because the lighter colors do not allow the light reflection to contrast like a darker color does.  Finally, I would recommend going with solid colors, because in my opinion any other kind of print (like flowers or bunny rabbits or whatever) distract from (and overshadows) the clinging appearance and especially the way the fabric wrinkles when saturated.

You might also combine the clothes buying activities as something you two can do together. Generally, in addition to cotton and silk, there are a few synthetic fabrics that will closely resemble the saturation properties of those two natural materials. I think Cashmere wool is another material that possesses saturation properties that you may find enjoyable to experience. I say Cashmere  because I know there are a lot of other wool fabrics that are not good choices for wetlook at all!   Basically when you or your girlfriend are shopping for clothing, take a feel of the fabric. How thin is it? Does it feel loose as you touch the material, what does it seem to want to keep to its own shape? Of course, a lot of this will be trial and error experimentation! You’ll have to try one item of clothing, and see if you like the way it looks when it gets wet...

In reply to Message (77884.3) None Re:Best wetlook clothing - advise needed

By Anonymous - uu Sat 27/07/19 21:57:06 GMT

Thanks for all the replies! But that is not quite what I meant; I am pretty aware of what I do like (only tops, no trouses/shoes/etc). But the question is more; what kind of fabric clings/shines best?
In reply to Message (77884) None Best wetlook clothing - advise needed

By Anonymous - uu Wed 24/07/19 20:27:54 GMT

Hello everyone,

I am a real lover of wetlook, and have been for some years now. My girlfriend loves it (thanks god) to tease in the shower with

some nice wetlook every now and than. I am however looking for advise to some new clothes to be worn; I’d prefer it to be shirts/dresses/blouses

that cling and shine. Hopefully someone can send me in some direction I would be very thankfull

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]