minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 10/05/24 11:57:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77811.2

Subject: Confused You can't be Boris Johnson!

Date: Fri 19/07/19 10:25:26 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Boris Johnson doesn't ask questions because he's not interested in other people's views.     Nor is he interested in the real-world effects of anything, only in whether it makes a good soundbite.    You're an impostor, sir.

Seriously (well, slightly more seriously, anyway) as with everything about Brexit, I'm sure there are as many different answers to your question as there are people who pretend to know anything about it.    Here's what I pretend to know:

The latest Treasury forecast is for a 10% drop in the value of the pound against other currencies, so those Brits who buy wetlook from producers based in other countries will find it becomes more expensive, and those producers may see a small drop in their sales, whilst wetlookers in other countries will find wetlook produced in Britain is cheaper, and the British producers may see a small increase in sales.    As far as I know wetlook sales are all online these days, so the predicted chaos at the ports will have no effect.

As for the wetlook happening at beaches, etc., a significant proportion of the wetlook at Bournemouth especially (and probably more than half of the wetlook there by white people under the age of 25) is language students, mostly from Europe.    I have absolutely no idea whether Brexit will affect the ability of young people from Europe to come to Britain for the summer to learn English; I hadn't even thought about it until now; but I would guess that it will make it more difficult Sad     I have speculated before that, anyway, if the two main English-speaking countries continue determinedly to distance themselves from the rest of the world, the attractions of learning English will decline and the students will be going to Shanghai or somewhere instead, but that would be a much slower change.

I think its also the case that a slightly higher proportion of Eastern European people than people of white British heritage get their clothes wet on a sunny day.    But this is only a small difference, and is completely overwhelmed by the number of non-Europeans swimming fully clothed in Britain.    How Brexit will affect the latter is not clear.   There is no doubt that many people voted for Brexit because they were told complete gobshite during the campaign about being swamped by Turks, and also from a more accurate fear of refugees coming to southern Europe and then being free to go anywhere in the EU including Britain.    So once outside the EU Britain might react to this public feeling by trying to put even more obstacles in the way of non-white people coming into the country, which would be bad for wetlook.   On the other hand, as the Europeans who now staff so many of our vital services leave, they will have to be replaced by somebody, which could in practice mean more non-Europeans coming in, resulting in an increase in wetlook on British beaches.    Who knows?    

In reply to Message (77811) Hello Will Brexit have any affect on wetlook?

By Boris Johnson - gb Fri 19/07/19 06:30:38 GMT

.....in any way?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]