minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:10:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77610.1.1

Subject: Info I have seen wetlook in Swiss lakes...

Date: Wed 03/07/19 10:32:43 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A couple of years ago I saw wetlook a couple of times when we spent a week in Brunnen - which is not far from Zurich.    Though the name of the place means "fountain" I didn't find a useful fountain there, but the swimming area on the Vierwaldstattersee (Lake Lucerne to us English speakers) on the western edge of town had a few young people swimming in shorts, tees, and in one case a skirt.    I also saw what looked like wetlook from the paddle steamer going in and out of Luzern itself.     (Incidentally to go by train from Zurich to Brunnen you usually have to change (instant connection, of course, as always in Switzerland) at a place called Zug.     Since "zug" means "train" and the Swiss railways website automatically translated everything into English, it told me to get a train from Zurich to Train, and then another train from Train to Fountain, which left me Confused )

However, I'm assuming you want to be in Zurich itself, so this info about a different place is probably no more use to you than MK's about a different date.    I've never been in Zurich except to change trains, but remember glimpsing a busy lakeside swimming area coming in on the Railjet once; looking at streetview that was probably Strandbad Mythenquai, a short distance south of the centre on the west side of the lake.    Either Brunaustrasse or Billoweg tram stops look close (the tram which passed the streetview car there in 2014 was a number 7), but it doesn't look that far to walk and there looks like a promenade all the way.    Since I have also seen lakeside wetlook from afar coming in and out of other Swiss cities on boats, I think there's a pretty good chance in a place like that, so if it was me I would walk out along that promenade.    But MK may be able to confirm whether this is the place where it happens during the StreetParade?

In reply to Message (77610.1) Info Re:Any wetlook to spot in Zurich?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 03/07/19 02:26:47 GMT

FYI the biggest wetlook event in Zurich is the annual StreetParade techno festival, that takes place this year on August 10th. You can find loads of people playing the showers set up on the street and many more people bathing in the lake. This event is the largest of it's kind since in Europe since LoveParade in Germany was shut down. However, you will need to live close to Zurich or sleep in your car because it is almost impossible to find a hotel room during the festival. I know several German wetlook fans who drive to Zurich from Germany to attend the festival and they would sleep in their cars.

MK

In reply to Message (77610) Question Any wetlook to spot in Zurich?

By Paul - uu Tue 02/07/19 23:56:36 GMT

Next friday I will be in Zurich, any wetlook to spot?

Any places to go?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 1.079 seconds to generate ]