WetlookPro

Message # 77431

Subject: Sad Vintage 50's wetlook + more Russian Fountains videos

Date: Sun 16/06/19 22:55:46 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
With the recent passing of my good Roger Carpenter of Aquantics in the UK this reminded me that all the old wetlook photographers from the 1940's to 1960's are now deceased. Craig's wetlook shoots with his wife and friend in the 40's, the RVAL wetlook photosets in the 1950's, various vintage wetlook photos and newspaper clippings that were passed to me by Roger, and JJ from Canada who set up the VintageWet websites, Colin Twyford and Morris Browns photosets from the early 70's - sadly all these early wetlook photographers are now deceased. Various collections have been passed onto me in the last 20 years, so I thought it would be a good idea to share some of these photos to preserve their legacy and show you newcomers that wetlook fans existed before most of you were born.

I will start posting some of these vintage wetlook pics to my Twitter feed in the coming weeks and have posted some today. Those folks who are interested can grab them from my Twitter account.

I have also posted 4 new Russian Fountains videos today. All the updates can be found @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]