MyWetloook

Message # 77421.5.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Lake Walk

Date: Sun 23/06/19 11:43:00 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you are quoting rules, then why didn't you quote this one:

2.12 Links here are generally to wetlook females, you can also post links to male wetlook, but these should be clearly marked.

I am not anti anything, I prefer female wetlook that's all.  Nothing wrong with posting male wetlook as long as it is clearly labeled as such (in accordance with the forum rules.).  What's wrong with that?

In reply to Message (77421.5.1) Depressed Re:Lake Walk

By SoakedKitty - Splashkustomz@icloud.com uu Tue 18/06/19 13:10:04 GMT

I’d like to thank all the homophobic and transphobic people who commented here to understand that this is not right. how you treat other people has effects. On them, on others who support them and it makes you look and sound like inbred pieces of trailer trash, who are unable to comprehend that just because they have their dick in their hand, doesn’t mean they’ve had sex.

We all live in this world together. If it’s not your “cup of tea” MOVE THE F**k ON. We don’t need your 2 cents worth of bullshit on why you don’t like my content.

Forum Rules #1.7

1.7 Comments on posts (either as Replies or New Messages) are welcome, so long as they either POSITIVE feedback, or further information. NEGATIVE posts will not be tolerated; we are not interested if you 'personally' did not like something, everyone is different and has different tastes, likes and dislikes. If you want to criticise something, then it MUST be done in a POSITIVE way, suggesting improvements.

And a big round of applause as a thanks to the moderators, who seriously failed at doing their jobs on this matter

In reply to Message (77421.5) None Re:Lake Walk [nt]

By mister Trumped - gb Tue 18/06/19 00:58:45 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (77421) Video Lake Walk

By SoakedKitty - splashkustomz@icloud.com ca Sun 16/06/19 13:58:55 GMT

So I posted my pics on Friday but my video is so much better than that. I hope some of you enjoy my excursion.

https://umd.net/profile/i/soakedkitty/section/videos/video/soaking-teal-and-grey

Enjoy, Kitties

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]