Wetlook-Online

Message # 76901.4.1

Subject: Info Re:question

Date: Thu 25/04/19 15:33:25 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes.....to make things easy for folks to find the earlier versions I am keeping the same filename suffix that was used for the earlier 720p file, and for the new UHD versions I am simply adding a UHD prefix to the same media.

So.....if the new UHD file is called  UHDSGHD001 that means that the earlier 720p version was called SGHD001.

That makes it simpler for folks who already have the earlier version and may not want the newer UHD verson.

You can search for the earliuer versions by simply using the Megastore search box and typing the earlier filename SGHDxxx

Hope this helps.

In reply to Message (76901.4) Hello question

By plonss - nl Thu 25/04/19 07:21:59 GMT

MK: Were these videos published earlier in a much lower resolution ? If so, how to find the original ones ?
In reply to Message (76901) Pictures UHD Russian Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 23/04/19 19:22:40 GMT

This is a request from several candid wetlook fans who have wanted me to upload SG's Russian Fountains series from the camera masters at the highest bit rate quality. This produces very large files that are 3.5GB per file and because they take up so much space on my server I will only be keeping these files online for a limited time only, and then after a few weeks I will be deleting them to free up more disk space, so grab them while you can, because they will be deleted in the future.

I have remastered and uploaded the first 3 x 30 min videos in the UHDSG series, and if there is an interest in high bit rate files I will upload a few more each month.

As these are very large 3.5.GB files you will need to have a fast internet connection and a fairly new computer and graphics card that is capable of playing high bit rate files.

Sample pics @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Galleries and Vids @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]