WetlookPro

Message # 76901.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Cool, I see a use for UHD now

Date: Wed 24/04/19 18:28:32 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Still, you are the master of candid hose wetlook. I have about 15 HD and 2 SD videos which are mainly hose. The Last Bell series between 112 and 115 or something like that is mainly pantyhose scenes. As is my personal favorite, SHHD071, with a ridiculously overdressed girl in a fancy black dress and hose - not something you see on a regular day and that seems to be a regular day, not even last bell. Candid wetlook, especially pantyhose candids would not exist if mot for your Russian series :). I don’t really use bluray, just digital downloads, so I won’t be buying blurays, but I will get some of the pantyhose uhd ones when they come up.
In reply to Message (76901.2.1) Info Re:Cool, I see a use for UHD now

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Wed 24/04/19 16:06:03 GMT

FYI pantyhose scenes in those fountains are relatively rare. The summer shooting season runs from May until August each year, so only 4 months of the year, and most of the pantyhose scenes happen in May, which is when they have the Last Bell events and the Prom Dress events, so basically there is only one month of the year when you can see pantyhose scenes. The other 3 months are mostly jeans, leggings and skirts without pantyhose. There are currently 246 x 30min videos in Sergey's HD series (185 are already  online and the rest will be posted in coming months), and Sergey and his camera team will commence shooting 2019 series videos next month. Of the 246 videos made so far, only about 20% of the videos contain pantyhose scenes. You can find those scenes by browsing the pre-existing galleries at The Megastore. Make a note of the numbers that interest you.

I will be creating the UHD series in sequential order from video 1 onwards and placing 4-5 more UHD videos per month. If you do not wish to wait until the ref numbers you want get uploaded, I can send you a Blu Ray disk of selected volumes by mail instead.

MK

In reply to Message (76901.2) Thumbs Up Cool, I see a use for UHD now

By MikeyABQ - eu Wed 24/04/19 10:43:02 GMT

Great quality, if you continue this trend I will gladly buy some, though in my case it would only be episodes with a lot of girls in flesh colored pantyhose, as these are nicely visible on still photos, but barely on HD video, so UHD would be great for those, but these 3 clips have very little pantyhose, though the second part of clip 3 videocaps show the better visibility on a couple shore scenes, but the video is pants oriented. But a great trend. I thought I would have no use for UHD, but now I see for one type of clothing I like, it would make a big difference.
In reply to Message (76901) Pictures UHD Russian Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Tue 23/04/19 19:22:40 GMT

This is a request from several candid wetlook fans who have wanted me to upload SG's Russian Fountains series from the camera masters at the highest bit rate quality. This produces very large files that are 3.5GB per file and because they take up so much space on my server I will only be keeping these files online for a limited time only, and then after a few weeks I will be deleting them to free up more disk space, so grab them while you can, because they will be deleted in the future.

I have remastered and uploaded the first 3 x 30 min videos in the UHDSG series, and if there is an interest in high bit rate files I will upload a few more each month.

As these are very large 3.5.GB files you will need to have a fast internet connection and a fairly new computer and graphics card that is capable of playing high bit rate files.

Sample pics @ https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

Galleries and Vids @ http://megastore.wamtec.com

If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]