WetlookPro

Message # 69957.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Wamflix streaming updates

Date: Wed 29/03/17 18:15:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is done to control the bandwidth on our server because if we tried to set up a site like Youtube where everybody in the entire world can play our streams without registering then we would have hundreds of thousands of visitors and this would cause our server to slow down. By registering we can control the bandwith because then only 3-4 thousand people will register, those who are wet or messy fans only.

Remenber......this forum operates off a server that has very limited bandwidth....and Nigel's solution to control bandwidth  is to allow no registrations but only to allow text messages to be read, and Nigel will not even allow videos or pictures to be hosted off this forum....why...because he needs manage the bandwidth on his server. We have taken the opposite approach....and to allow video hostng....but to restrict the views to registered people only. Registration is free BTW,.

You have 2 other similar sites called Mostwam.TV and Babyspet.....and you will note that you cannot view anything on these sites unless you register first.......we are no different....we only have one server and a limited budget and bandwidth to control.

Bottom line is...Wamfliix, MostwamTV and Babyspet are all small time sites with small time servers to manage. None of us can do what Youtube can do.....because we do not make 120 million dollars per month in Ad Revenies as  Youtube. We have no sponsors who support our site and we exist only with the the support of our small number of our subscribers.

On a related topic.......I just signed up for Netflix this week (via my cable company) and I am SO disappointed in what Netflix has now done with their business model. Netflix used to be great, cos it had 40 million subscribers and used to have over 100,000 titles (and with 40 million people paying $10 per month you can buy a heck of a lot of servers and bandwidth with that budget to play with). But look at what has happened to Netfix over last 18 months....they have culled their archives and eliminated over 90% of their content library....because they used to have over 30,000 movies and 100,000 tv episodes in their system......and they have removed 90% of their content now...and today they only have less than 10,000 movies and tv shows online. Basically, according to their CEO, they have decided not to spend any more money licensing old movies and old tv shows.....and to divert all their income into making Netflix original movies and tv series.. Which is fine if you are a fan of new movies and new tv shows.....but it sucks if youlike watching old movies and vintage tv shows....because those are now all gone. I just did a search on Netflix for Humphrey Bogart...and now the only movies they carry are his 2 most famous films.....and you cannot find any tv shows from the 1950's to 1980;s any more.....only the latest sitcoms made for todays politically correct snowflakes etc. Anyway.....I digress.....Netflix's  annual income for 2016 was 8.86 Billion dollars.....and even with all the money they have....guess what....you can't watch any previews on Netflix unless you register and open an account first.

MK

In reply to Message (69957.1) None Re:Wamflix streaming updates

By Wet in Vancouver - ca Wed 29/03/17 04:30:54 GMT

I hate having to register on a site just to preview the videos.
In reply to Message (69957) None Wamflix streaming updates

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 29/03/17 02:10:31 GMT

Recent wetlook updates to the Wamflix streaming system are as follows

Wetlook Models

http://wamflix.com/category/wetmodels/

Candid Wetlook

http://wamflix.com/category/562df7877c254fc4458b47be/wetcandid/

Wetlook archive clips

http://wamflix.com/category/562df7557c254f4d458b47a7/wetclips/

Updates 2-3 times each week.

Streaming membership is $60 for 6 months - but wait, there's more -

if you join for 6 months and fwd a copy of your sign up email to me you can claim a 100% rebate and get a $60 credit from Wamtec that you can use at any of my download store sites.

The Wamflix system works on all desktop and mobile devices. The system is also available to other producers who will get their own videos channels with separate members and join our rev-sharing system.

MK

http://wamflix.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.072 seconds to generate ]