MyWetloook

Message # 66331.1

Subject: None Re:?

Date: Thu 14/01/16 20:22:38 GMT

Name: JustAnotherGuy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree, I wish more sites had the models style their hair (although I understand the pointlessness of it, and that it adds extra time/expense to the budget). I have no issue with casual hairstyles when the shoot involves casual/work-style clothes, but when it comes to formalwear, it's a bit disappointing to see the model just wearing the dress and that's it.

There's a whole bunch of things I don't like about formalwear shoots in the WAM community:

- often they wear clothes chosen solely on their status as formalwear or for the material they're made of, rather than dresses that actually fit and/or look good on the model. The dresses are mostly woefully outdated, too big, too small, or obviously designed specifically for fetish use (extremely low-cut, non-existent skirt, totally see-through, made out of PVC, etc)

- the model looks like she's just trying on the dress at the mall: no heels, jewelry, makeup, fancy hairdo, or other accessories

- the model wears socks, flipflops, tennis shoes, or other footwear (Crocs?) that no woman would be caught dead wearing at a formal event

- if they wear makeup, quite a few models way overdo it on the makeup, or use makeup that runs down her face in dark black streaks

That said, I realize that it takes the average woman an hour or more to do her hair and makeup for a formal event, and that it's hard to find inexpensive formalwear that is modern and actually fits the model. The producers are limited with both time and money, so it's rare that one has the opportunity to go all out with a shoot. I really do appreciate the hard work the producers and models put into the shoots, even if what I said about sounds like complaining.

In reply to Message (66331) Hello ?

By will - us Thu 14/01/16 19:33:52 GMT

I know everyone here obviously enjoys women in wet clothes but curious if wet hair is important...to me it is...I enjoy women with nice hair styles getting wet...you don't see that much except with some Euro sites...when I have a custom done I hope to have the girl style her hair like in the old 60's movies...I'm hoping someone like Ariel would be up for it...just curious if anyone else feels this way or I'm even stranger than I thought :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]