minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 03/05/24 12:45:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 64840.3

Subject: Talking Re:Someone please answer this question...

Date: Mon 20/07/15 13:22:06 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Some people will complain about everything - perhaps they just don't know how to ask politely or give constructive feedback. We all have our own specific tastes and preferences -  down to favourite models, clothing styles and colors, presence or absence of specific accessories, etc.. Back before the public internet, production wetlook would have been very hard to come by. If you didn't know where to look for it (I never had a clue), you were left with the odd movie or TV scene, or what you could do with your wife or girlfriend. The internet changed all that - try Googling "wet dress" or "wet jeans". There was a time when there was little enough content that we had to take what we could get. Now, I think we're getting a bit spoiled for choice. Nevertheless, I must confess that I have my own "ideal" for wetlook, and no producer has exactly hit the mark for me... close though. I'm not one to complain, but I support certain producers by buying scenes that come close to my ideal and make suggestions in the hope that a producer will take them up.

In reply to Message (64840) None Someone please answer this question...

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Mon 20/07/15 07:40:24 GMT

Why is it that when a producer comes up with one of their updates,

someone on this forum has to complain that the pics and or videos weren't made

to their liking?

Come ON, people! These producers work hard at making these videos, editing, post production

and what not and most of the time some whining little moron is crying because "she's wearing tights",

or " she's not wearing shoes over her socks", or whatever!

Stop complaining!!! If you want something done with a model wearing exactly what you want her

to wear, stop being so cheap and order a custom video!!

You know the saying... "You can't please all the people all the time, just some of the people some of the time". You are not exempt from that.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]