Wetlook-Online

Message # 58146.2

Subject: Question Re:Old clips and playability

Date: Mon 10/06/13 23:28:43 GMT

Name: Phoenix_Mike us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What do you mean by old clips? I'm using the current VLC player and have never had any problem with any clip, current (among less supported formats like flv or mkv) or anything old (1998+ i don't have older stuff...).
In reply to Message (58146) Question Old clips and playability

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 10/06/13 17:23:48 GMT

I've been rummaging around my collection of video clips and found that a number of clips from years ago are no longer playable with current players.

I'm using Windows Media Player (version 11), VLC player (version 2.0.6) and Zune.

I am finding that some clips will play in any player, some will play in at least one player but not all (this applies to new and old clips), and some older clips will not play in any player. It's obviously due to codecs - having the right codec in the player for the file. What I'm wondering is whether there is either the option to add "legacy" codecs to one of these players, or if there is some other player that will operate on a relatively current PC (Vista) that can use the appropriate legacy codecs to play these old and otherwise unplayable clips.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]