MyWetloook

Message # 52652.3.1

Subject: Hello wise words

Date: Sun 11/12/11 21:55:59 GMT

Name: Sponge14U de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Anthony.But how do you like the idea...same right for everyone-to post some really bad wetlook videos? Still-peoples are dreched with all theyr clothes on....I know some-but I would never ever post them here,because they show the dangerous side of *wetlook*.Truly,this is a borderline-same as religious wetlook.Agree?
In reply to Message (52652.3) Talking Re:OT=Sorry folks...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 11/12/11 19:36:45 GMT

I'm a "heathen non-believer", but I've also considered it in questionable taste to post baptism pics/clips on the wetlook forums. I guess it makes me a bit of a hypocrite because I enjoy them on an aesthetic/erotic level the same as a lot of other folks.

I like messylaura's take about the girl just caught in the rain on the way home becoming an object of someone's sexual interest. Arguably the same could be said of anyone going to the beach and deciding to take a dip still wearing their everyday clothes, or someone spontaneously going into a fountain for either a cool-off on a hot day or just a lark. When captured as either still image or video from a bystander's perspective, it pretty much encompasses all of candid wetlook.

We keep coming back to that same question of where to draw the line, and we're all drawing it in different places.

Maybe the question to be asked is this: is anyone connected with the images in question (including any subjects appearing in them and the person operating the camera) harmed in any way by a person either deriving some "guilty pleasure" from viewing it or circulating it to other people to do the same?

In reply to Message (52652) Talking OT=Sorry folks...

By Sponge14U - de Sun 11/12/11 16:50:40 GMT

Depressed ...but i can get REALLY mad,if religion and sexual content ist mixed up.

Sad Maybe i am wrong,and no one else feels offended by  *baptism*-postings.

Depressed  Then just erase my postings and carry on-Nigel.

Note  i won't wach any more.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]