WetlookPro

Message # 49116.2

Subject: None Re:Too Bad !

Date: Mon 14/02/11 14:39:50 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The difference between Carmen in a wet t-shirt and the more explicit videos you've seen is simple:

Someone complained about Stormy's videos, but nobody has yet complained about the more explicit clips you've seen. It's easier for them to simply delete the subject of a complaint than try to explain why it isn't a violation of their rules.

Youtube has a nice conservative content policy they can use as a measuring stick whenever they get a complaint.But, until they get a complaint, pretty much anything goes. It could be that some wife/girlfriend got pissed off when she caught her man admiring Carmen and reported the clips. But, all the other stuff remains because the viewers enjoying those clips are perhaps more careful about how/when they watch so they won't be caught, and I guess there aren't many people rooting around Youtube for purpose of finding and reporting content violations.

It only looks like a double standard because of the methods used to detect violations.

Yeah... I wish Youtube didn't consider female beauty to be indecent, but that's Youtube.

In reply to Message (49116) Depressed Too Bad !

By CARA - pt Mon 14/02/11 12:42:08 GMT

What a crap! On YouTube,the videos posted by "Stormy Waters",with a blonde woman on a swinning pool wearing jeans and a white T-shirt,was all removed,due to violaton of rules about "sexual contend and nudity"(!!!).

Well,I saw videos more explicity about nudity on YT,as for example girls on topless at the beaches or with small tongues that shows all their butt.And these videos was posted long time ago and it still on YT,while Stormy Waters videos ,posted about 2 months ago,was allready removed...For YouTube,in these days,is that so obcene or indecent videos with girls on wet T and no bra? Give me a break!

I like YouTube very much,but sometimes it pisses me off with this kind of "rules"!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]