minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Mon 06/05/24 03:36:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 39182.3

Subject: Hello Re: Why so many cross dressers into wetlook?

Date: Sat 28/02/09 05:04:55 GMT

Name: Gary us

Email: garykay@sisna.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I like Chappells thinking, he suggests it simply feels good. As a crossdresser (transvestite is a more appropriate definition) I enjoy wetlook, I prefer ultra formal fashions. It only seems that there are "more" CDs that are into wetlook than males within this forum, I'd suggest that perhaps they are a bit more vocal than the many hundreds who visit this forum but say nothing. I have enjoyed wetlook since the age of 9 and have invested years and dollars into my collection of gowns. I enjoy crossdressing and I enjoy wetlook and the thrilling combonation is over the top for me! My wife approves and participates on occasion.

I suggest simply that the desire to dress as the opposite sex and experience the ultimate in "naughty" (Being wet fully dressed) is not something unusual but just another aspect of wetlook in it's many forms. Enjoy it or ignore it.

In reply to Message (39182) Question Why so many cross dressers into wetlook?

By Stewart - gb Thu 26/02/09 13:53:00 GMT

I  have a question about the demographic of wetlook fans. It seems to me, from a reliable source, that a high (perhaps disproportionate) amount of wetlook fans seem to be cross dressers. Am I right in this, and if so, is there any reason? Not that I have anything against this, just wondering.

Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]