Wetlook-Online

Message # 18120

Subject: Great stormy water flickr

Date: Thu 08/09/05 06:39:40 GMT

Name: Magician uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I seem to be one of the few that managed to get access to the site without a problem, but is there a way of saving the photos? I have tried everything I know and still can't manage it.

Message to Stormy - if you read this post, I just want to congratulate you on yet more fantastic photos and the fact that you let us view them with no reward. I have suggested before as have others, please provide us with a way of viewing all your photos - a pay per view website - subscription based website, although this would probably need updating regularly. I reckon the easiest and most economical way to recoup some of your costs for transport, clothes, cameras and equipment and of the model's salaries, is to produce a photo CD that we purchase. A simple post on the forum every week or so to remind everyone of a contact email and pricing details together with a paypal account and we could all enjoy your entire portfolio, with you not having to maintain a website of any sort. Just a couple of ideas. However, whatever the future holds, I thank you again for your contributions.

Magician Great

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]