minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 01/05/24 09:58:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 17838.2

Subject: Info Re: To CF: Can you tell me the way to the wetlook location in Loutsa?

Date: Mon 29/08/05 01:27:19 GMT

Name: CF gr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When you are coming down to Lutsa from Spata, you turn to the left at the end of the road (direction to Rafina). After 1-1,5 km starts a long beach on the right of the road and on the left there are clubs, cafes, etc.

There is where I was usually lucky. Wish you both are lucky too!

P.S. Sorry for answering too late, but I came back from Naxos last night.

In reply to Message (17838) Question To CF: Can you tell me the way to the wetlook location in Loutsa?

By Panayiotis Constantinides - ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com cy Thu 25/08/05 05:54:21 GMT

Hello,

I was picking up a relative from Cyprus at the airport today and drove to Loutsa before to do a bit of exploration but I had no indication of where the place you describe is. Is it at the t-junction where the road from Spata comes onto the coastal road? Is it to the left (towards Rafina) where all the modern cafes are? Or is it elsewhere? Give me a hint if you can... maybe I'll go there during the weekend to see if I come up with something.

Oh... and if you like, can you tell us a bit more about your cousin who likes swimming in her clothes?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.058 seconds to generate ]