Wetlook-Online

Message # 16734.1.1

Subject: Hello ..here is the story...

Date: Thu 23/06/05 10:45:09 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI, the story is, that Jonathan who produces those dunk tank videos in Canada is studying for an engineering degree at college and had to pull his site down cos he needs to spend more time studying for his exams this year and has no time at the moment to maintain his site.

However...he WILL make a comeback maybe later this year or next year. At the moment he has closed his site and sent me his 6 dunk tank tapes for Wamtec to act as his distributor for his DVDs and his dunk tank media will also be streamed later this year on the Wetlook Unleashed site (part of the Mostwet group of sites). We have also made an agreement to finance Jonathan's future dunk tank productions in Canada....so when he finishes his studies and has more time to hire morel dunk tank models in Canada and conduct more shoots, he will probably re-open his site again by next year. But in the meantime Wamtec and Wetlook Unleashed are acting as distributors for his media.

BTW....if anybody else fancies doing some interesting wetlook or dunk tank projects and needs financial assistance, just send me an email with your project proposal (concept and ideas) and estimated budget needed...we are always interested to look at new project ideas and to assist if you need support.

The main thing is....you need to come up with an idea or concept that is "different"....as you know, there are dozens of wetlook sites these days, and there is not much point in doing something that other sites already do very well. You need to find yourself a "niche"...i.e. something unique...that no other wetlook producer is doing. In Jonathan's case....he came to us when he wanted to start his dunk tank projects...and his uniqueness was....there was no other website or producer in Canada making dunk tank videos with amateur models. So...your uniqueness can be that you are the only person in your country who makes videos like this (e.g. as EuroWAM TEAM is the only person in Romania who makes wetlook videos)...or a concept like Leon has...i.e. the only person in the UK making wetlook and dunk tank videos in night clubs.

If you can find your own niche or unique concept....then you will get lots of fans to visit your site.

Which reminds me...speaking of unique producers in Canada....where is Steve and Phyllis these days (the Wetscape Team)....cos nobody is more unique than Wetscape. Hopefully we will see more new stuff from them this summer too...i.e. candid wetlook from the lakes in Canada.

MK

In reply to Message (16734.1) Sad Re: Dunkher.com

By WetDane - dk Thu 23/06/05 01:16:09 GMT

I read at umd.net that the owner pulled the site down a while ago.

In reply to Message (16734) Hello Dunkher.com

By Jester - cl_olsen@hotmail.com ca Wed 22/06/05 22:56:00 GMT

Hey guys anyone here know what happend to dunkher.com it was like my favorite site??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]