Wetlook-Online

Message # 53641.2

Subject: None Liquid Ladies question...some perspective for you

Date: Sat 10/03/12 05:28:35 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...I think you are blaming the wrong company, cos I am pretty sure that the cause of your problem is a seven letter word beginning with H and ending in L.....i.e. your Hotmail webmail delivery service.

I can tell you, I have been dealing with online customers and their usernames and passwords infos since we started our first online member site in 1999, and when we would get complaints about emails and infos not being received or breakdowns in communications.....in MOST of the cases it was nearly always a person who had a free Hotmail account.....which has a long history of being the worst webmail system there is. I can't tell you how many times I had hotmail folks claiming we never sent their infos....when we did...and their hotmail system either never delivered it, or the hotmail  user had their spam filters set too high and those emails were going into their junk mail folder.

Trust me....Hotmail sucks....and if you want a more reliable free webmail service that has a much better track record odf delivering emails....then Yahoo Mail is much more reliable....and Google Mail is reliable too....but Hotmail.....that is the worst of the webmail systems, cos nearly all the complaints I get about lost or unreceived emails come from Hotmail people.

So....my advice is....switch to Yahoo Mail or Google Mail....and then you will have a more reliable email delivery service.

MK

In reply to Message (53641) Thumbs Down re message 53627.1.1

By Darren - dazt90@hotmail.com gb Fri 09/03/12 17:23:21 GMT

well in response to message 53627.1.1  i been waiting 2-3 days now for usser name and password and nowt not even an e-mail back

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]