WetlookPro

Message # 28969.6

Subject: Angry SPAM!

Date: Sat 12/05/07 09:08:02 GMT

Name: leonmoomin uu

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

God damned Telcontar again!
In reply to Message (28969) Exclamation for Nigel

By John - us Tue 08/05/07 02:58:22 GMT

Nigel, I wonder if you'd do something to reduce the size of the stuff before the newest posting on the forum?   Right now it take up 2 1/2 screens and everyone has to scroll down past this stuff.   This isn't good for the ads either because it means people are passing them by.   Some examples of what can be done: reduce the size of the top banner since you also have a Wetlook World forum banner just below that and then eliminate the empty space below the sentence beginning "For correct operation".   Then perhaps you could shrink the size of the banners below that and frankly, get rid of the flaming logo thing (what do flames have to do with wetlook?) which is a cpu-cycle hog because of the animation.   Then the 'supporting websites' banners could be made 6 across instead of 5, and generally you can reduce space in other areas.   It would be nice if the forum had just one screen of that stuff before the first posting.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]