Wetlook-Online

Message # 97912.1

Subject: Happy Re:New video of young women at a water park

Date: Mon 08/01/24 12:58:06 GMT

Name: Squishy Plushie gb

Email: SquishyPlushie137@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Me and my friends Twillin and Neptune often used to go to Thorpe Park in the early 2000's, and play in that pool (which was usually only open in the summer). I remember going down the waterslide in long trousers and a cablestitch jumper, and the lifeguard asked me to roll my trousers up to look like swimshorts. There was an indian lady in the queue who went down the waterslide in a full sari. The staff's atitude to wamming did vary a lot from day to day though, I remember getting told off for standing under the mushroom fountain fully clothed and telling the guard I was just having fun, as it was meant to be a fun park. Also I got told off and asked if I had a change of clothes in my locker when I lay down underwater in the pool so that Twillin could take a wet photo of me. It was for this reason mainly that I decided morally to boycott and blacklist Thorpe Park, and would never go there again. I strongly advise everyone to do likewise Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy . Nowadays I swim at my local indoor leisure centre (Fusion), usually in a flared-sleeved tiedye hippie minidress and flowery leggings, with sometimes an umbrella dress or kaftan over or under it. I have never had trouble from the lifeguards about this. It's much better value for money than Thorpe Park (£14. per month for a membership and frequent availability, versus £70. per year for an annual pass and very long queues). I also remember getting told off at Chessington for sliding down the beano fountain. I did enjoy swimming in a wedding dress at Wavelengths in Deptford though Wow Pulsing Peace Man Wink Smile Happy Peace Man
In reply to Message (97912) Video New video of young women at a water park

By Sasha Rainwood - uu Mon 08/01/24 10:52:29 GMT

A couple of years back I was at Thorpe Park with a group of friends, when I spotted a couple of young women playing in the water park area fully clothed. One of them was wearing a nice blue dress, and I couldn't resist capturing a video. I spoke to them afterwards and they thought it was hilarious that I'd filmed them. I also confirmed that they are over 18!

https://youtu.be/_KRZEZN8aSg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]