MyWetloook

Message # 77783.1.1

Subject: Talking Always was 'dangerous' in that sense

Date: Wed 17/07/19 09:34:33 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I dropped my previous phone, an iPhone 4S which nobody claimed was waterproof, in the shallows at the beach once; I grabbed it out quickly and wiped it dry and it worked fine.    Then a couple of months later I dropped it from the same height on to a concrete walkway and that was the end of it.    Go figure.   Its not just phones anyway - ruin a woman's electronic car keys and she can't drive home.....

As for the supposed good old days, before women had smartphones they had wristwatches, which in those days were rarely waterproof.   They also had old-style credit cards, with a signature on a strip of non-waterproof paper and no chips or anything else inside to back that up, so as soon as the paper got wet the signature blurred and the card was useless.    And before there were phones to store info on, she was also liable to have lots of paper documents with important notes, addresses, etc, all liable to become unreadable on contact with water.    Though at least car keys in those days were just physical keys and effectively waterproof.

So it always was risky throwing somebody in the water spontaneously.    But unless she is actually rather hoping somebody will throw her in you risk being on an assault charge anyway - and if she is rather hoping (which many women are in my experience) she will have prepared herself for the eventuality...

In reply to Message (77783.1) None Re:dangerous today to push or throw someone in pool spontaneously

By Hopping Mad - uu Wed 17/07/19 06:38:18 GMT

If you spend $500 on a phone and it's not waterproof, you are asking for it.

Seriously, Samsung have had water-resistant Galaxy's since the S5.  

In reply to Message (77783) Oooh dangerous today to push or throw someone in pool spontaneously

By Anonymous 2 - uu Wed 17/07/19 03:51:24 GMT

Not like 25 years ago when most people did not have cell phones in their pockets...You could get away with shoving someone in the pool for fun..NOT today!...You got to be careful at parties/events and such before you go and toss some girl in the pool because she could be carrying a 2,3,4,or $500.00 phone in her pocket.   Even a flip phone can be expensive and 99% of them are NOT waterproof....So if their phones in their pockets and they go splash for some guys fun, it could cost him out the ass if you do the math....RIGHT????

Today, phones in pockets take away this one time pleasure of spur of the moment and just wet fun.....So when you see women getting pushed in the pool you might considered it was staged from the beginning or  someone takes her phone from her before the push.....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]