minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 15:28:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 77778.1.2

Subject: Talking I'll think about it.....

Date: Wed 17/07/19 00:01:33 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK, I'll accept the challenge!    As I've said before, I usually look for popular beaches where there's a chance of seeing women in wet clothes, not secluded ones.    However, I have also always loved walking in the remote places, including remote stretches of coast, so I know some of them too.   And my career was in public transport; and I always prefer to travel by train and bus myself, so I suppose you've asked the right person!       It would help, though, to know roughly where you're starting from.

When I talked previously about walking along a stretch of coast backed by cliffs I actually had in my mind the time I walked along the stretch of South Wales coast between Barry and Porthcawl (in two stages)  - Barry is actually the nearest decent beach to the West Midlands (though most Brummies don't seem to know it and seem to prefer Weston-super-Mud if they think of going that way at all); is that your part of middle England?    Or, I remember, way back in the days when service bus companies also ran day excursions, a bus company manager recently transferred to my area from Leicester, saying how much he preferred it because people were interested in going to lots of different places, whereas in Leicester "all they want is Skeggie, Skeggie, Skeggie".    Are you one of them - should I be sending you to Skegness?!      But "the middle of the country" is technically Whalley sewage works in Lancashire (though that is if you include Scotland in the calculation); is that more your area?    Or further south - gets easier in that case....

Anyway, I'll think about it, but a bit more geographical focus would help.....

In reply to Message (77778.1) None Re:Question to Skelenton

By Skelenton - gb Tue 16/07/19 18:20:20 GMT

Hi, thanks for asking.

No, I haven't tried it yet. I'm hoping to try it later in the summer, in the sea (I'm right in the middle of the country and the coast is nowhere near me).

Any ideas which British seaside towns would have secluded beaches wherenI can try it? (Not too far from a town or train station).

In reply to Message (77778) Question Question to Skelenton

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 16/07/19 17:52:33 GMT

Did you do the swim in boots you talked about in post 77507, Skelenton?    If so, I would love to hear how you got on.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]