MyWetloook

Message # 77759.4

Subject: Wink Smile Re:To the real oldtimers

Date: Wed 17/07/19 06:05:08 GMT

Name: Gary Kay uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dean Pearcy's site (approx 1986) was MY first taste of wetlook and the first image I ever saw from that  site was a pretty blond in a blue taffeta cocktail dress holding her  shoes over her shoulder. I have always appreciated the efforts of most of our producers to put together s product that is not formulaic, MKs "Free Billy" and others come to mind. The fashions of the past are the pinnacle of items that should not have been subjected to the extremes of the pool or tub, leather shoes and fabrics that stained and wrinkled horribly when wet were the truest expressions for the love  of wetlook, throw a pair of    jeans or "T" into the water and you have wet jeans or shirt, show me a grand ball gown from the 60s or 50s, (vintage wetlook site) and I am in love. The challenge I'd suggest today with wetlook and trash the dress ETC. is finding a video that contains the essential elements that make it a true wetlook presentation, dry, getting wet, being wet, showing off the wet, dripping on the concrete.
In reply to Message (77759) Happy To the real oldtimers

By Wetfan (the original) - us Sun 14/07/19 20:22:41 GMT

Just a quick hello to the real old-timers such as MK, AnthonyX, Graham, NCGreg and others - and to let you all know that I still visit the Forum occasionally.  It's really encouraging to see SO MUCH interest in wetlook - but also how interests have changed from back in the late 50's when I first discovered wetlook via Night & Day magazine.  True wetlook back then was a lovely young lady in a pretty pastel dress, regular undies & slip/petticoats, stockings and heels, slowly wading a short ways into a creek, pond or pool, then backing up so one could see the transformation between wet and dry - and continuing the process until she was completely soaked.  But then I'm showing my age!   Anyhow, greetings to all.

Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]