Wetlook-Online

Message # 77755.1.1

Subject: None Re:Producing Wetlook

Date: Sun 14/07/19 17:41:16 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That was very great info´s from MK there.

I have the same idea, i love this wetlook thing and hope to one day try modelling with someone.

I have ideas, maybe a little different from other producers and that is the best way to be popular here on the forums.

So just start, find a model, try how it works, maybe find more models and expand,

maybe you can have that on the side of your job or on the side of another photo job.

My ideas if i will start with this is to find a indoor pool,a public pool there i can be with the models to make photos

and videos, some idea is - a young woman or 2 are going in to the indoor pool area, pay for the entre and walk in

to the changing room, take off shoes, socks and maybe a jacket, put the clothes in a locker, take a towel and lock the locker,

walking  to the shower fully clothed and take a shower, later they will walk to the pool room and jumping in.

Just to do it the different way, why use swimsuit when you can jump in clothed,

why change clothes when you can jump in with the clothes you use just for the moment.

I have try this in my indoorpool when i was younger, only take off shoes socks and jacket,

and jumping in or take a shower with all clothes on, i love to do it, just the feeling of not changing clothes.

You can make videos, pictures or just do a episode of a movie, maybe scipted,

Maybe make a cripted movie or series with episodes and its just about wetlook.

I will be glad to see more producers here, some people who will try and make their own things,

always we will see something new  thing you all are trying, just the indoor pool, i think Elsas Production

working in that environments and i miss that type of photos and videos.

Maybe one girl have a plan to swim clothed, but her friend dont know that, she just have a swimsuit,

but her friend take a second set of extra clothes to let her put over the swimsuit.

When teh clothed girl lock the locker and take her towel she tell her friend she is ready.

And her friend or very surpriced she still have her clothes on.............Yeah you know, you can make much thing with the camera and script.

In reply to Message (77755.1) Info Re:Producing Wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 14/07/19 16:28:52 GMT

Not exactly.

Every Wetlook Producer I know did not start out to make a business. It started with a "passion", not a business model. So many wetlook producers like myself started this way ...

- Was born with an interest in wetlook

- Developed as an adult with a passion for wetlook

- bought cameras and other video gear

- Found a wife or girlfriends who would share my passion

- After indulging too much with the wife or girlfriend, they grew bored with my hobby, but I wanted to continue, so

- With wife's blessing, decided to start hiring models

- grew bored with local settings and locations and wanted to expand and use nicer locations

- grew bored with the "methods" of getting models wet (there are only a few) so wanted to get more props and use more expensive methods and locations

- with more and more models and better props and locations, things became too expensive to continue as a "hobby".

- When the hobby became too expensive, at that point it made sense to share my hobby with other interested fans and therefore recover my expenses to support future projects.

So, making a "business" was the last phase of my evolution, not the first phase.

Those who attempt to start a business from the outset, but lack the inherit passion for the subject matter, are doomed to failure.

If starting a business is your main interest, there are a million things you can do that can produce more income than a wetlook business can. For example, my next door neighbor has a Youtube channel and all she does is promote her channel on Youtube doing the everyday things that she already loves to do.....cooking, knitting, giving advice to retirees, touring around town in her golf cart and doing live-streaming events. She has over 120,000 followers and makes $25,000 per month from her monetized Youtube channel. She recently bought herself a gullwing Tesla X sports car and now she loves to show it off in her driveway, whereas I am still driving my 19 year old Toyota Corolla....ha ha.....so trust me, wetlook is only for people who have a passion for the subject matter and it is not something you want to do purely as a business.

MK

In reply to Message (77755) Question Producing Wetlook

By JDrawing - nl Sun 14/07/19 15:46:39 GMT

How to start in the wetlook business?

* find models?

* choosing camera’s? (buy/rent it)

* working on outdoor/public locations?

* working with contracts or Model Release Form?

Hope some producers would share their story ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]