MyWetloook

Message # 77642

Subject: Links Wetlook Tip - Monster Island

Date: Fri 05/07/19 23:01:54 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sci Fi channel shows that you do not need 200 million dollars to make a decent wetlook scene, because they copy the recent Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom movie wet scene on the beach in a pretty good way, and they only spent peanuts to make their "mockbuster" film. The production values in Sci Fi's Monster Island remind me of the cheesy features I used to make in the 1990's...i.e. most of the film looks like it was shot in somebody's garage with cardboard sets, with a few beach shots and special effects that can be achieved by an amateur who uses Adobe Premier for editing.The dialogue and acting in this film makes the Sharknado series (which was made by the same production company) seem like Masterpiece Theatre.

If any of you can sit thru this film for 1hr and 12 mins, before the wet scene happens, then my hat goes off to you. I could only watch for 5 minutes before I reached for the remote control and fast forwarded to the wet scene at 1hr 13 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJzku_kr3Y

Anyway, despite all this, at least they did a decent job with the wetlook scene, and that is all that counts.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]