minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 19:31:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 77595.1.2.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:Any experience with webcam sites and wetlook?

Date: Sat 06/07/19 13:34:25 GMT

Name: emoney us

Email: eng121579@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Do you have any videos of those girls wearing white slouch socks or better known as white HOOTERS socks? If so please let me know thank you very much and have a nice day.
In reply to Message (77595.1.2.1) Info Re:Any experience with webcam sites and wetlook?

By GSK - uu Fri 05/07/19 18:38:02 GMT

The names change, there is quite a turnaround of girls, but from girls still online try juliana_jimenez, bluujeethi, chaaneell, _emilygrey_, lana_crimson, lucy_davis1, sofia1sweet, melanystone, just to name a few.
In reply to Message (77595.1.2) Question Re:Any experience with webcam sites and wetlook?

By Anonymous - eu Wed 03/07/19 18:14:03 GMT

Do you have girls name at chaturbate?
In reply to Message (77595.1) Info Re:Any experience with webcam sites and wetlook?

By GSK - uu Mon 01/07/19 17:39:06 GMT

It is quite easy to have wetlook shows from webcam girls - just ask.

The most satisfying and affordable experiences are from some Colombian girls on Chaturbate, especially if they already broadcast from a shower or bath that day, then you just ask: Would you shower in clothes? or Would you shower in pantyhose and t-shirt? or whatever your wetlook preference is. And if they have a possibility to use a shower or are already in the shower/bath and have a spare change of clothes, they just say: Sure. Then you negotiate the price or you take her to a private chat and there you go. If a model allows recordings of private shows, the show is automatically recorded by Chaturbate and added to your collection in you account, so you can re-watch it as many times as you want.

Colombian girls are beautiful, ranging from white through caramel skinned to black, many of them broadcast in HD or even FullHD. And if you are lucky and the girl is relatively new, not the most popular and/or has a slow day, you can have a show from as low as $10.00-$20.00 - either a public show for $10.00-$20.00, or you can take her to a private chat for as low as $0.60-$1.80 per minute for some girls, for as long as you fancy, but usually with 10 minute minimum commitment. For a girl with $0.60 per minute it means a minimum of 10 minutes for $6.00, or more than 30 minutes for $20.00 of your exclusive custom wetlook show, which you can direct by sending instructions to the model in the chat window.

And on Seventeenlive.com/Secretfriends.com it is the now legendary LunaLove, the cute Ukrainian blonde model, who seems to be into wet and messy stuff, food play, she showers in clothes quite often. For 15 to 25 Euros/Dollars you can have an excellent show with your choice of an outfit. I lost count of how many shows she did for me over the last 2.5 years, must be close to 50. Look at Message # 76725.2 with some screencaps I grabbed from one of her free public events. She is usually online at around 7-8PM CET (1-2PM Eastern for US readers of this forum).

And I attach some screencaps from some of my Colombian shows - sorry for the watermarks, stuff here has a bad habit of leaking out to wider internet:

In reply to Message (77595) Question Any experience with webcam sites and wetlook?

By Anonymous - uu Mon 01/07/19 06:34:29 GMT

I am wondering if anyone has ever had any experience with webcam women and making requests for wetlook. How did you go about it and was it expensive? And was it what you'd hoped for. Any recommendations?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]