MyWetloook

Message # 77134.2.1.1.1

Subject: Info it writes in the title that it is in Lviv

Date: Sun 19/05/19 03:16:31 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(&#1084;.&#1051;&#1100;&#1074;&#1110;&#1074;) but you should know Cyrillian letters to understand that :) and perhaps Miket forgot that :)
In reply to Message (77134.2.1.1) Talking Completely agree, Mikey. But what did I miss?

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 18/05/19 23:36:19 GMT

I (like most Scots) have always got irritated when somebody tells me (for example) about their tour of somewhere they call "England", which includes a visit to Edinburgh.    And I recently had a Czech lady friend who got seriously angry when somebody on Bournemouth beach who had asked her for something said "spassiba" after she had told him she was Czech.    So I entirely agree with what you say, and did try to check, but could see nothing in characters which I could read which told me what city or country it was from.    So I assumed the original poster knew what he was talking about when he said "russian".    You seem to think we should have known it was Lviv.    Did I (and presumably he) miss something which told us so?
In reply to Message (77134.2.1) Hello your right - it is probably because of the alphabet

By plonss - nl Sat 18/05/19 01:49:26 GMT

perhaps many people think immediately about Russia when they see the Cyrillic alphabet - not knowing that it is in use in the Ukraine, in Bulgaria, in Serbia etc.
In reply to Message (77134.2) Read This Ukrainian...

By MikeyABQ - eu Sat 18/05/19 00:50:03 GMT

Please, please, people, educate yourself about what city is where or just check it. Or otherwise you call a city in a country which has parts invaded by Russia as Russian, which is a major faux pas, just because the letters are similar... the USSR fell almost 30 years ago, and few of us here remember it, so please stop giving whole countries back to Russia. Especially “funny” with Lviv, which is actually Western Ukraine, just like 50 km from the European Union / Schengen Area border and faaaaar from Russia.
In reply to Message (77134) None russian waterfight

By Anonymous - uu Fri 17/05/19 16:22:38 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87BgYjloRsI

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]