Wetlook-Online

Message # 76571.1.1

Subject: Info ...nice try but no cigar

Date: Fri 22/03/19 18:00:01 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well....I was sure if was not one of the two wet scenes in Holiday Inn. I thought it was Marjorie Reynolds who did the 2 car in the river scenes, not Virginia Dale.

Anyway, just to refresh my memory I scanned my DVD copy of Holiday Inn and can confirm that this does not come from that film. The biggest difference is that the 2 scenes in "Holiday Inn" involve a car in the river in thigh deep to waist deep water, so the giirl gets today soaked.....but in that still photo all we see is a shallow puddle and the girl only going ankle deep in the puddle.

I do not know who the girl in the photo is, because you cannot see the face clearly......but I suspect that this is a photo from the 1930's (not the 1940's when Hollday Inn was made) because the fashion suit the girl wears and the automobile model tends to suggest a 1930's era.

My overall feeling is, this probably was probably a "nothing burger" scene that I would never have noticed, because it is not a wetlook scene......because the girl only gets her shoes wet and the water is only ankle deep and there is no evidence that suggests the girl ever got wet beyond her shoes. I do not know where you got this pic from, but I am sure it did not come from any wetlook fan site, because this is not a wetlook scene and looks like a nothing-burger scene to me. The only fetish fans who would like this scene woukld be wet shoe fans.

I am pretty sure of one thing, if the girl had gotten wet (fully wet) then I would surely know it because then it would be memorable to me.

Holiday Inn's 2 wet scenes are an 8 of 10 on the wetlook richter scale.....that photo is not even a 1 out of 10.

MK

In reply to Message (76571.1) None Re:Anyone (MK) know what film this still/pic is from?

By Ngawa - uu Fri 22/03/19 13:43:31 GMT

I think it's Virginia Dale from the movie "Holiday Inn".
In reply to Message (76571) None Anyone (MK) know what film this still/pic is from?

By Messylaura - ex Fri 22/03/19 10:32:03 GMT

https://content27-foto.inbox.lv/albums/w/wet_page/whh100319/whh-c-39-110.sized.jpg?1553246964

anyone?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]