MyWetloook

Message # 76489.8.1

Subject: Read This TL,dr

Date: Thu 21/03/19 05:51:12 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email: ncgreg231@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
i wonder if this community might benefit from a "FML" (Fvqk- my Life!) style forum...i think it helps many to share such woes...and others to say "wow...hope that doesn't happen to me..."???

(do you feel better after sharing that? i hope so. & glad you are in a happier place!  I also believe christianity might be close to a tipping point, evolving into something better?)

In reply to Message (76489.8) Unfazed Re:Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By Chris - us Fri 15/03/19 22:08:58 GMT

I'm married to a fun-loving woman who doesn't mind getting wet at all.  It's a pretty natural thing for her to jump fully clothed into a pond or a pool.  I love that spontaneity she has.   Of course, she's my second wife.  My first wife was the non-wetlook (and non-everything else I enjoy) wife.  That marriage ended with me dropping divorce papers on the table during breakfast and asking her to sign them.  That didn't go well at all.

If I could go back and do it all over again I never would have married my first wife.  I wish I could go back and tell my earlier self to forget about her.  She was my first wife but I was her second husband so I was always second best to her.  She was my high school crush but she wasn't interested in me.  I was just the friend to her.  She married someone else.  The thing that sucks about it was she was that fun-loving girl in high school who always jumped in the pool fully-clothed at parties and when she was married to her first husband she was that fun-loving girl who jumped in the fountain fully clothed and splashed him.

I never had the benefit of being married to that woman.  Her first husband died and after that she started going to church which just happened to be the church I was going to at the time.  Now that she found God I was the good Christian man she wanted.  I thought my prayers had been answered.  Well, not exactly.  By the time I married her she wasn't that fun-loving girl in high school anymore and I was in love with the previous version of her but the previous version of her just wasn't coming back.

The new her wasn't going to do anything I liked that she used to do and those idiots at church made it worse.  Their buzzword for wetlook and anything else deemed out of the ordinary is "sexual addiction" and the pastor told her in counseling that she shouldn't give in to my sexual addiction.  (Where the hell does it even say that in the Bible?)  Anyway, I dutifully joined the church group for men with sexual addiction so for the remainder of the marriage I just pretended God delivered me from wetlook and my other turn-ons.

I hid my true feelings.  I felt absolute resentment towards her.  The week before I served her with divorce papers we had some friends over.  I did a cannonball into the pool fully clothed and when I came back up I said  "Fun people jump into the pool fully clothed.  Boring people don't like to get wet."  She didn't say anything, she just turned red with embarrassment.  The next week I just couldn't take it anymore.  I hated every day being with her.  She screamed and cried when I served her with divorce papers.  That's something I truly don't get.  What exactly was she getting out of our marriage?  I can't figure it out.  She obviously didn't love me.  If she had she would have been that fun-loving girl she used to be who loved getting thrown in the pool fully clothed.

I was done with religion at the same time I was done with my first wife.  Now I'm a happily-remarried atheist who really enjoyed doing the polar plunge with my wife a few weeks ago.  We just wore our regular clothes.  The best part was having someone special who had fun with me.

Sorry if this was tldr, I guess I;m saying that from my own experience any kind of relationship where one doesn't do what the other likes is doomed.

In reply to Message (76489) Question Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 14/03/19 05:51:34 GMT

I don't think anyone has ever quite posed this question.  If you've got a wetlook fetish, is there any point trying to have a long term relationship with a woman that doesn't want to partake in wetlook, either because she likes it or because she wants to please you?   The wife and I just split up after 21 years.  I know in my mind it was partly because I wanted wetlook, and if she complied occasionally, it was begrudgingly and with as little effort on her part as possible, not much fun.  I really grew to resent the fact that she couldn't do something so simple and harmless just to please her husband.  Heaven knows I did enough to please her.  If she couldn't do something so simple because it really excited me, why did she get into this relationship, just the money?

Has anyone here had a successful long term relationship with a woman who can't at least enjoy partaking because you enjoy it?  I dated a few women that could have fun with it.  I think I should have married one of them.  Of course once they were married, things may have changed.  I'm pursuing a woman now that absolutely leaves me speechless, but if she can't enjoy it, should I bail and look for another?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]