minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:56:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 76489.4.1

Subject: Talking Re:If I had it to do all over again ...

Date: Sat 16/03/19 07:25:12 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
WamMan, you've hit on a couple points I didn't bring up in the original post.  My wife grew up in a highly judgmental, "good christian" evangelical family.  They believed in "normal" sex, if you liked anything else, you were a perv, although they tolerated gays.   My wife had a good libido, as long as it was same place, same time, same position.  No blowing a load in her mouth.  Sex was never really fun.  No meeting me at the door when I came home in a mini, heels and stockings.  Nothing unconventional.  I got her to get wet a few times, but she always tried to give me a guilt trip about it.

The second point is all about being self centered.  I think the inability to have fun pleasing me with wetlook was an early warning of a bigger issue that I missed.  I believe she is not just self centered, I think it's Narcissistic Personality Disorder, a condition where one will compromise all else to maintain a superior status.  She wasted the grocery money buying shoes, clothes, haircuts, nails.  Ran up $30K in charge card debt to try to maintain her image of being above her peers.  Hid the purchases from me until it all came crashing down.  Even since, cannot be straight with me and live on a budget.  She ridiculed me for my unusual sexual desires as a way to degrade me and maintain her superiority.  Some of the leading people in psychology (been swapping emails with a writer for Psychology Today) think it's hereditary, and related to, maybe the female manifestation of autism (which is mostly diagnosed in males).  It's a lack of empathy, and an inability to bond normally.  Wouldn't you know it, her son (previous marriage) is diagnosed as high functioning autistic.  Her daughter, although undiagnosed, is way over the top and self centered.  I never could develop a bond with her dad, and her sister and brother were always stand-offish with me and always had relationship issues.   I'll tell you, I think it's a genetic issue.  My wife says it's just being Norwegian.  If that's true, the genetics may be common in Norwegians.  They have a reputation for being difficult to bond with.

Wish I had seen all of this coming and saved myself 21 years of increasing misery and a bankruptcy.

Thanks for the great feedback from all of you that responded.

In reply to Message (76489.4) Read This If I had it to do all over again ...

By WamMan - us Thu 14/03/19 15:08:23 GMT

I've been married 40 years, and this part of our relationship has been a problem since day one.  In addition to not understanding wetlook or my love of sexy wet lingerie, my wife could basically be a nun in terms of sex.  No real interest, never enjoys it, does it just to get me off her back.  A BJ now and then?  No way … "that's disgusting" she says.  Doing things just to please me have never been in the cards.

This is a symptom of a larger personality trait - self-centeredness.  If a woman does not want to do things to genuinely please you and do so out of love, that's a huge problem in my book.  This trait will then be reflected in other areas of the relationship - money, etc.  It's about them and their needs, desires, interests and non-interests first.  Yours are a distant second.  In my mind, when I read posts like yours, I say BINGO … just another self centered person who will be that way forever and frustrate this guy till they part, one way or the other.  For these people there is no hope, really.  Sorry to say that, but in my experience it's totally true.  People are who they are and you are not going to change them, so at least relieve yourself of the expectation things can / will change.  I promise they will not.

And, when you mention she saw your UMD activity and was concerned, BINGO #2.  Self-centered to the hilt!  So she knows this is a fetish, doesn't have any interest in pleasing your with it, and then resents when you go elsewhere to fulfill your fantasy.  What a bunch of BS.  I know because it happened to me too.  One word - self-centered.  Period.

I have resented this aspect for her for this all our years. Sometimes more than others, it comes and goes.  But I have learned, obviously, to live with it.   That's not to say all of our marriage was a bummer, no.  To the contrary, we've had a really good life together.  But all said and done, if I were searching for a new partner today, I would never, ever try to build a relationship with someone who didn't enjoy sex, want to experiment, partake willingly and initiate wetlook for us both, and have a genuine interest in pleasing me.  I have learned my lesson, unfortunately too late.  

You're lucky - you have the chance to start over.  Good luck to you.  But, if you wind up committing to a self-centered woman and get frustrated yet again, don't say you have not been warned!

In reply to Message (76489) Question Wetlook guy, non wetlook wife

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 14/03/19 05:51:34 GMT

I don't think anyone has ever quite posed this question.  If you've got a wetlook fetish, is there any point trying to have a long term relationship with a woman that doesn't want to partake in wetlook, either because she likes it or because she wants to please you?   The wife and I just split up after 21 years.  I know in my mind it was partly because I wanted wetlook, and if she complied occasionally, it was begrudgingly and with as little effort on her part as possible, not much fun.  I really grew to resent the fact that she couldn't do something so simple and harmless just to please her husband.  Heaven knows I did enough to please her.  If she couldn't do something so simple because it really excited me, why did she get into this relationship, just the money?

Has anyone here had a successful long term relationship with a woman who can't at least enjoy partaking because you enjoy it?  I dated a few women that could have fun with it.  I think I should have married one of them.  Of course once they were married, things may have changed.  I'm pursuing a woman now that absolutely leaves me speechless, but if she can't enjoy it, should I bail and look for another?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]