WetlookPro

Message # 76472.2

Subject: Talking Camera work

Date: Tue 12/03/19 14:02:11 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The girl and the outfit is great :-), but the camera work and the lighting could be better.

First of all you need a tripod of the type, you use for video, that is, with a control stick and perhaps also some damping, which makes it easy to pan in a very smooth way. If you are using a mobile phone for camera, it is possible to buy a clip, which makes it possible to mount it on such a stand.

Like many other sites with indoor shooting on this forum, you also need some lighting. It is certainly not just you, but I will not mention any names. Lighting in a bathroom is an art to do without disturbing reflections, but without this, your videos will look like they are shot through a coffee filter :-) There will be no contrast, no sparkling water drops etc., and you need to use a flash for your stills, which disturbs the video. I would also add some underwater lighting to create a more artistic effect. You actually owe your girl to make her look the best, when she in spite of being shy does this for you and are willing to show the pictures on the Internet :-) Look at the master of wetlook photography Wetfoto.com and learn - excellent contrast, sparkling water drops and not a single reflection to be seen from the lamps. It is excellent photography, and perhaps they will reveal some tricks for you?

Good luck with future shootings and please don't regard my comments in a negative way. I have been photographing all my life and just tell you honest what i think. Back clapping is of course nice, but may not improve you.

In reply to Message (76472) Wow No Subject

By Tim - ex Mon 11/03/19 22:21:30 GMT

please give this shy lady some support. some great outfits also any tips to her camera man.... Thank you for being nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s_xnYHrXP4

May have to copy and paste

Tim uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]