minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:44:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 76404.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:I agree, there is potential!

Date: Mon 04/03/19 22:46:40 GMT

Name: Farang de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As others said, there is a fan for everthing. I really like the close-ups. The model has a very cute and open attitude. Her face looks like fun and not like work or boredom.

This even overcomes the technical quality which is really not great. The photographer apparently relies on full automatic mode. This results in focus problems and inconsistent brightness levels. If he could work on that there might be good results.

In reply to Message (76404.1.1) Thumbs Up I agree, there is potential!

By Anonymous - uu Mon 04/03/19 22:09:46 GMT

Here are a few of my comments / observations:

I'm not particularly a fan of the clothing choice, but the girl is cute and some shots are quite nice and of decent image quality.

There's definitely not enough "Partially wet" pictures, so I would like to see more of that.

Some close-up shots don't show much (they're a little "too close" and don't show enough of the girl) but that's my personal taste and some people may enjoy those types of close-up images.

I really like the two pictures where she has both hands up, it definitely has an artistic vibe to it and it's pretty creative and fun.

Overall, I think this photographer has potential if he can find well-lit locations, take a larger variety of pictures and find a solid amount of attractive girls who are willing to explore the art of Wetlook :-)

In reply to Message (76404.1) Info IMHO the photogtapher has potential, he/she seems to "feel" wetlook

By Mikey06 - sv Mon 04/03/19 21:18:58 GMT

For me the model was very nice, the clothes not to my taste much, but what struck me was many close ups, some actually very cool and unique, but overall for a set too little percentage of full body (or partial body, with face) photos. But the photographer has potential, if not for the main site yet, than for the friends site. Some of this close up shots are actually even artistic. So definite potential there. So if I was the producer I'd say: 1) more full body shots, but 2) keep the interesting unique close-ups. As for 3) clothing, shoes, on or off etc, I guess the way of your site (and some of the other ones) is the key, variety. So take them off some times, keep shoes on sometimes, no shoes sometimes etc, all niches have fans.
In reply to Message (76404) None Social experiment! Crowd-wetlooking! Be a producer!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Mon 04/03/19 20:30:48 GMT

Dear friends!

Yesterday I checked a new photographer in new location and new model. They work remotely, so I just explain them what and how to do.

I have received this set with 40 pictures as a result. so I don't like it: quantity, quality, angles, poses...

http://wetlooker.com/wetexample.zip - only 16 MB, 45 pictures.

BUT, what if we collectively will suggest adjustments for this photographer and I will translate and transfer it to him?

Let's see how our requests will be heard and how results will be really improved?

Would you like to be on producer's place once?

Example

1..More full-angle views.

2. Simplify posing

3. Take off shoes in the end and show socks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]