MyWetloook

Message # 76133

Subject: Pictures 2 early wet image sets from Mrs. CC now upgraded - WSM html

Date: Thu 07/02/19 11:34:04 GMT

Name: WSM Productions ex

Email: webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For our Wetlook, we have reworked and enhanced the very first image set shot of Mrs. Custard Couple (CC). This is set W262 titled ‘Car Wash’.
Plus at this chilly time of year we look again at image set S248 of Mrs. CC in ‘Frosty Mess,’ with 78 shots split between both wet and messy.

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE
WETLOOK
For a change we look at 2 of Mrs. Custard Couple’s (CC) early image sets (they had no video then).
Now if you wonder how much dedication Mrs. CC puts into her work……then we look at a rather extreme set.
Now that the UK weather has turned cold and frosty it is opportune to take another look at photoset S248 Frosty Mess with 78 shots which was shot in January month!
I mean, with the temperature at minus 8 degrees Centigrade (18F), who would want to go out in the very frosty weather to shoot a wet and messy set??
This is an image only set and there is no movie.

Carrying a bottle of custard (what else!) and water, well I’ll let Mrs. CC tell the tale:
“So it’s Winter time and what can a messy girl do?
After a month of no outdoor messy fun (due to snowfall), I was desperate to get out!
With an early start and temperatures well below freezing, I felt my clit tingling!
On the road-side I started to soak my blouse and jeans!
Wow! The cold instantly made my nipples like bullets and my blouse sheer, exposing my bra for any passer-by!
My panties were soon soaked with excitement as I now poured custard over my blouse.
Stood on the road, I savoured the fact that at any moment a car may drive by!
Continuing into the field, but still in the open, I soaked my jeans and blouse yet further.
Trickling down, my bum felt wet and my panties sodden.
The freezing temperature attacked the wet garments making me gasp with the cold and my clit pulsated with excitement!
The cold frosty air and the thought of being seen was too much and inevitably I came with my hot, searing breaths cascading steamy clouds from my mouth into the freezing morning air!”
Wow! Is that WSM dedication or what?
This set has been upgraded to enhanced (full Screen) images.
We show you 5 sample shots from this set S248 Frosty Mess.

S248CC_00001 S248CC_00002 S248CC_00003 S248CC_00004 S248CC_00005

The 2nd set has a unique distinction as it was the 1st Wet set featuring Mrs. CC!
This is what I wrote on 10th June 2011.
The first photoset contribution from our amateur friends, Custard Couple.
We start off with a WET set titled ‘Wet Car Wash’.
Well actually there are two cars.
This image set has been reworked and due to the poor quality of some shots, the number of pics has decreased. The first set now has 22 images and was shot at their home.
Then for the second set, they went into the countryside for a freer expression.
This now has 48 images and is much more risqué.

Custard Couple (CC) are a totally amateur couple who are allowing us along on their wet and messy adventures!
It will become our own live soap with regular instalments. (Editor – Indeed it has!)
So initially, the camera work is poor, but as time passes it does improve.

This is what Mrs. Custard Couple wrote about set W262 Wet Car Wash:
“What started as an innocent car wash ended up in us taking it somewhat further!
By dripping hot soapy water all over my shorts and down into my underwear, my excitement began to rise!
My white t shirt felt great, exposing my tits through the material.
My knickers were so soaked, which felt tingly and awesome!
I could not resist a walk down a local lane stripped to my undies and dripping wet!
Our car journey back home ended up with us stopping in a deserted spot to have redhot sex in the back seat!”

Our presentation of Custard Couples sets pivots on relationship play.
It is all about introducing fun to your sex life!
Here are 5 sample shots from Custard Couples first set W262 Wet Car Wash which has 70 pics:
Custard Couple – ‘Real fun for Real People!’

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The monthly cost for our SUBSCRIPTION site now offers remarkable value.
If you pay by Euros or US dollars you will receive overall savings due to the currency exchange rates.
So why not join so you can appreciate Mrs. Custard Couples’pics plus a further 462 image sets…….and 291 movies!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]