WetlookPro

Message # 75840

Subject: Video Jayce in Hot Tub,Jean Skirt,Tight shirt, Socks, silkies! html

Date: Sat 12/01/19 16:47:03 GMT

Name: Jayce Lane us

Email: jaycelane0611@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I really had fun with this one because I love slouch socks!!! I also love head dunking with my hair in my face and there is a lot of that, in this one...:) I REALLY loved that shirt...the cling was FABULOUS and my panties were silk and amazingly shiny when wet!! that hot tub was not the only thing super wet! ;)
Jayce's Hot Tub In Clingy Skirt, Shirt and Socks
"Jayce strips to satin panties, shows of her clingy, see-through clothes!"

In a white skirt, pink satin panties, see-through shirt and long white slouch socks get drenched in the hot tub! I get in slowly and get all my clothes soaked and play with my big titties as my shirt has gone see-through and it looks amazing clinging to my body! my socks are so long and huge that they get incredibly heavy and i love showing them off for you :) i head dunk and submerge myself completely tons of times and come back up to see the skirt and shirt clinging to my body. Seeing the pink panties showing through the white skirt. I felt so sexy with everything clinging to me that I start showing upskirt shots of my panties. I am having so much fun submerging and showing off my huge socks, my see-through shirt that i decide to take off my skirt and really show off my satin panties. I dunk my ass over and over to get them super shiny and i rub all over myself and my silky panties to show them off :) i keep playing and submerging and dunking and then I decide to model what i have left on. my see-through shirt, showing my hard nipples and big titties, my underwear that show off my the curves of my ass and even the naughty parts in the front ;) and of course my huge slouch socks and I have a blast showing off for you :)

Starring the following model:

Jayce
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]