minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:45:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 75724.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: Tongue Reply to your reply to my reply to....

Date: Fri 04/01/19 16:07:05 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'll have to take your word for it, Ploss, that people are encouraged to take boots off after they have fallen into water.    Pretty impracticable advice, I would have thought - reaching down to your feet to undo any fastenings and push the boots off, whilst trying to keep yourself afloat and your nose out of the water, sounds like a recipe for disaster.    The only way I know to keep my head mostly above water is by kicking my feet and paddling with my hands, and you can't do either if you're holding your feet with your hands.   

In very many cases of falling into water, the biggest challenge is climbing out rather than swimming - you will normally have landed right next to the thing you have fallen off, so the distance to swim is negligible (unless its a vessel under way, or I suppose if you have fallen from a bridge a long way between the piers), but if its steep enough for you to have tumbled right into deep water, its steep enough to be very difficult to climb up.    And boots full of water do become much more of a handicap when they come out into the air - perhaps that's what they mean?

Regarding the lady in the suit; yes, I do think her boots would have floated off completely had she tried to swim seriously.    It had been obvious from when I first saw them that she wasn't walking efficiently in them; part of the larking was her stumbling about, no doubt exaggerated but probably she was 'sending up' a problem she was having anyway.    And when she put them back on again I'm pretty sure she just put her feet straight in and walked off, without needing to pull them with her hands or even wiggle her feet about to get them in, suggesting they were far too big for her.     On reflection they probably weren't her boots at all - they didn't go with the rest of her outfit, after all! - but ones she had borrowed, probably from a man, as part of the lark of going to the beach.    I remember having similar problems when I was a kid, since my wellies had been bought "for your growth" and were therefore initially too big and prone to fall off, even without water in them.    That probably put me off the things for life, since I haven't possessed a pair of wellies for over 40 years......

In reply to Message (75724.2.1.1.1.2.1.1) None Re:Replies and description of a real-life wetlook experience

By Ploss - ex Fri 04/01/19 14:26:38 GMT

Thanks everybory for your comments.

A few further questions please...

Do people on this forum tend to keep their wetlook fetish private, so friends and family never find out?

About the boots weighing no more when full of water - If that's the case then why are people encouraged to remove their boots if they fall into water wearing them.

To Mr JollyWet - Regarding the woman swimming wearing a business suit and wellies - I was interested that she barely swam and you think her boots partially fell off. Do you think it's likely that if she did proper swimming for a sustained period, her boots would likely fall totally off?

In reply to Message (75724.2.1.1.1.2.1) Talking Replies and description of a real-life wetlook experience

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 04/01/19 12:44:58 GMT

You certainly don't need to feel awkward about your boots fetish, Ploss, we all have our little kinks within our shared fetish - which itself is unusual enough.    By the way, I agree completely with justauser about the effect of boots and clothes while swimming - they become heavy only when you come out; while in the water they are effectively weightless and their only effect on swimming is possibly to hamper the movement of your arms and legs, reduce the 'flipper' effect of the feet and cause a small amount of extra drag.

But this is mainly to answer your question about whether I have seen people swimming in boots.    Well. I rarely see women swimming 'properly' at all; most visitors to the beaches in Britain just wade and mess about.    But certainly I've seen women go deep into the water voluntarily in boots - though I'm not particularly interested in wet footwear myself so tend not to pay much attention to what sort of boots they are.    

I think I've mentioned before the young lady in her mid-teens, about 5 years ago at Margate, who went in deep enough to swim (I wasn't close enough at the time to see whether she actually did swim) wearing just-below-the-knee leather boots over her stretch jeans; she shouted "there's half the sea in these boots" when she came out, but it was a gleeful observation rather than a complaint, the boots didn't seem to be causing her any difficulty and certainly didn't come off.    

I can also vaguely remember various groups of tipsy ladies - hen parties mainly I think - falling about in the sea in footwear, including in some cases boots; some dog walkers going into the sea seemingly quite routinely in boots; and in one case a large group of people of both sexes who were gathering mussels or something, who all had some sort of boots on including some which looked like fashion boots, and who just waded in up to mid-thigh in the process.

But the one I remember best, even though it must be 20 years ago now, was at Newcastle.    For some reason I forget, I was there with time to kill on a sunny-but-cool Sunday in late April.    I had started at Whitley Bay and walked south along the sands, and had got to the the south end of Tynemouth Long Sands without seeing anybody in the water but a few kids.     

But then, coming on to the beach and walking in the opposite direction I passed two women with two kids, who were larking about and yelling as they walked, and seeing me looking at them the older woman (and lead larker!) said, rather gleefully, "look, we're attracting attention already!"    She was probably late thirties and dressed in a charcoal grey business suit, with knee length skirt, and black wellington boots.    Her companion was much more conventional in jeans, sweatshirt and trainers.    As I passed them they started running up the dunes and sliding down noisily.    I decided to wait to see what happened, and sure enough they soon headed towards the water, so I followed.

As soon as they got there (and while I was still some distance away, since they were heading north as well as towards the water) the lady in the suit started wading along the waters-edge in her wellies, then very quickly went "fuck it" and ran straight into the sea until she was about waist-deep, threw herself into the water and splashed about, sort-of-swimming.     When she came back out she was walking awkwardly in her wellies, which seemed to have partially come off, so she took them off completely, emptied them out and put them on the beach.  

In the meantime her companion had reclined on the sand, so the lady in the suit went and stood above her, and wrung the water out of her skirt all over her companion's face and sweatshirt!    She then repeated the process several times, trotting into the water till she was knee-deep, lying down and rolling around in the water, then going back and squeezing some more water on to the other lady.     Both were roaring with laughter and the lady in jeans made no attempt to move or fight back.    By this time I was standing in the shallows right next to where she was rolling around in her sodden suit, and they seemed to be enjoying have me watching them, whilst resisting any attempt at conversation (apart from saying "nice and cold" to me once as she was lying in the water).

Then they suddenly decided to move on, the lady in the dripping wet suit put her wellies back on and they headed north along the waters edge, still shouting and laughing; almost immediately the lady in the suit angled back into the water, deeper and deeper until she was back up to her knees, over the top of her wellies and with her soaking skirt swaying from side to side as the waves caught the bottom of it.     But I had felt I was no longer welcome, so left them to it.....       

In reply to Message (75724.2.1.1.1.2) None Re:some questions

By justauser - justauser2001-1(at)yhoo.com uu Fri 04/01/19 08:14:54 GMT

I had a really lengthy reply ready, but your reply made it somewhat obsolete (had a little too much psychology in it)

What I can say, though:

Boots do not get heavy under water, tha water inside and the water outside cancel each other out.

Boots are not made of metal or stone, underwater they weigh much less than above.

To loose a boot, it has to have a pretty loose fint, like one size too big and the swimmer has to either want it to come off or at least not care about it to stay on.

As well as boots, clothes do not get heavy under water.

They will hinder movement and produce drag, but they do not really pull you down.

Own experience.

To be better off, you may want to remove them anyway.

In reply to Message (75724.2.1.1.1) None Re:some questions

By Ploss - ex Thu 03/01/19 21:50:56 GMT

Hi Plonss, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I do indeed have a fetish for girls swimming with boots on and they lose either one or both boots.

I've had this fascination for as long as I can remember. I have no idea at all why I feel that way, other than I do.

I admit it is a very rare fetish indeed, possibly unique. I have never come across anybody else with the same fascination.

It has to be preferably with a type of boot that has a chance of falling off - so rubber boots, cowboy boots, some kind of pull-on leather boot (as described in my imagined scenario with the girl, in my opening comment here).

A type of boot that has no chance of falling off is no good (such as a tightly zipped boot), and the boot has to be around knee high or a bit below the knee in height.

I search the internet regularly for girls swimming with boots, and there are many of them on both Youtube and the wetlook sites. I watch in anticipation to see if the boots fall off when the girl swims, but it very rarely happens.

Bit there are a few times it happens! There are a few Youtube videos where girls swim wearing rubber boots (either for fun or by accident), and they lose either one or both boots.

I know of two videos where a girl swims wearing cowboy boots, and her boots fall off.

There's one video from Downloaddreams where a girl swims underwater wearing knee high riding boots, and her boots fall off.

I know this particular fetish is strange-sounding and I feel so awkward that I might be the only person in the whole world with it.

To answer your other queation, yes, it would be reassuring if another forum member could confirm that my scenario in my opening comment here is correct, and in reality she might lose one boot. It would help me to see that my imagination isn't too wrong, and this could indeed happen.

I think you are looking for a reason wht I have this fetish and, as I say I don't know why. I don't particularly like women's feet, so I don't see the fetish as meaning I want a girl's boots to fall off so it can reveal her feet.

I like seeing girls' shoes falling off during swimming as well, but I much, much rather see that happen with a girl wearing boots.

It's like the boot can fill up with water (unlike a shoe) and then the weight of the water in the boot can make it fall off. But it's much more than that. Again, I can't explain why I like it so much. It's the anticipation of thinking the boot may fall off, although unlikely, and it's that anticipation that drives me crazy.

Finally, I admit it's not nice for the girl to fall into water and lose one of her boots. I suppose I could have equally done another scenario where the same girl decides to have some fun on the way home and jumps into the water to cool down and then, of course she loses either one or both of her boots.

Sorry I've made this reply so long. I know I find it hard to explain myself.

Please can you reply to this and let me know what you think about what I've said here.

In reply to Message (75724.2.1.1) Hello some questions

By plonss - nl Thu 03/01/19 20:27:38 GMT

Hi nearly namesake, I am struggling to understand why you ask these questions.

I understand that the core of your scenario is that a boot falls off. Why, I wonder, is that a variant of the shoe/boot fetish ? Does it have less to do with the girl more with the foot ? What exactly is your fascination with this ? (this implies no criticism, just curious)

And if we confirm that it is realistic, will that make you happier ? I mean is the point here that you think that the scenario has a very slight chance of happening, and you hope one of us has seen something like this, or at least thinks it can have happened somehow somewhere ?

As jollyfellow I do not like scenario's with girls in unhappy situations, I particularly wetlook for the happiness connected to it. I could imagine that under some circumstance a girl with boots fell in water and lost one. I cannot imagine it was a very pleasant situation. I know of a youtube of a girl in the centre of Utrecht, the Netherlands, who falls from a small boat. She wears boots, but they did not fall off.

I do not think that girls often go into water with boots voluntarily. Perhaps when they are drunk, when they fall in a fountain or so ....

In reply to Message (75724.2.1) None Re:Yes I do regularly

By Ploss - ex Thu 03/01/19 18:02:45 GMT

Thanks for replying . Two questions....

1. Do you ever see women swimming in boots similar to ones I describe in my opening comment?

2. Do you think my imagination is realistic when I think that if my scenario really happened, the woman might lose one boot when swimming?

In reply to Message (75724.2) Happy Yes I do regularly

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 03/01/19 16:59:09 GMT

I often look at a dressed woman and imagine her wading into the sea or river, or playing in a fountain or a pool, in these clothes.    Preferably with a bit of 'encouragement' from me beforehand, and with an affectionate sequel.....    

But I don't enjoy thinking of it happening as a result of misfortune (though "falling" in accidentally-on-purpose is common enough and nice to dream about).   I have seen so many women go into the water voluntarily, in all sorts of clothes, that I don't see any need to imagine it happening in a way which results in the woman being frightened, stressed or made unhappy, or even worse hurt.

In reply to Message (75724) None Does anyone else imagine similar things like this? is it wrong?

By Ploss - ex Thu 03/01/19 07:16:47 GMT

I see a young woman sat on the train. She is wearing a dark blue coat, a red sweater and a blue jeans. On her feet she is wearing a pair of brown leather boots, just below knee high, with flat heels.

I imagine this:

She's on her way home, walking over a river bridge, and somehow she falls in.

The water's deep. Immediately she feels her clothes become waterlogged. Her coat gets heavy. Her boots start filing up with water.

She starts swimming but finds her coat too havy, so she quickly pulls it off.

She's swimming towards the riverbank wearing her tight soaked jeans, heavy waterlogged sweater, and her water-filled boots.

She needs to get the heavy sweater off, so she quickly pulls it off, revealing her soaking wet t-shirt.

She swims on, wearing her soaked t-shirt, jeans and boots. She can feel one of her boots coming off as she swims. A few seconds later, her boot falls off.

She reaches the riverbank and climbs out. Her hair is soaking wet. Her t-shirt and tight jeans are soaking wet and clinging to her body. She has one water-filled brown boot still on, but just a sock on her other foot.

......Am I alone in imagining things like this when I see an attractive woman wearing clothes I like? Does anybody else imagine similar things?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]