Wetlook-Online

Message # 75137.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:topic shift!

Date: Mon 05/11/18 16:10:16 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
>pracitioners and voyeurs... i am somewhat a dabbler in both,

I think age has a lot to do with it,,,,,because it is just like sports to me......i.e I used to play football and tennis when I was a youngster, but as you get older you tend to give up sports and become a spectator instead.

My father played soccer in his 20's then migrated to cricket in his 30's then migrated to golf in his 40's and 50's, then played bowls in his 60's and 70's, and now he is 86 he is playing darts and dominoes.

As you get older your habits change because your bones get weaker.....as the saying goes "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak".

Many old timer wetlook fans are like me.....i.e. they still have the mind of a teenager, but that mind is trapped inside an old cranky body.

In reply to Message (75137.1.1.1.1) Read This topic shift!

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Mon 05/11/18 08:55:38 GMT

and maybe i should start a brand new topic instead of "topic drifting" THIS one???

but MK has already posted twice, so i know *HE* is interested in *THIS* thread...

anyone else?  So what ever happened to "anthony" (from joys of wet clothing)

am i recalling "Larry's wet page" correctly?

pracitioners and voyeurs... i am somewhat a dabbler in both, yet as i get older, it does not excite me as much as it use to...

hmm... let's see what else i might be inspired to share later...

In reply to Message (75137.1.1.1) Hello Re:If you can market legwear as swimwearyou can justify getting wet?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 04/11/18 23:09:45 GMT

I should have mentioned that there are 2 kinds of wetlook fans.....wetlook practitioners  and wetlook voyeurs.  I am of the latter and not the former, so I see the differently to a practitioner because I just see things from a "look" point of view and not from a "feel" point of view. So the wetlook practitioners probably see things differently because for them, it is all about the experience.

In reply to Message (75137.1.1) None Re:If you can market legwear as swimwearyou can justify getting wet?

By Oldbeewet - de Sun 04/11/18 22:55:58 GMT

also we all may like swimming in non-swimwear better, to me it is a mistake  not to talk positiv about such sunprotectionswimwear.

You ask why? Well it's simple if you think in a more longtime strategic way. When people get used to this protectionswimwear they will get used to people wearing different suit than swimsuit or bikini.So there will come a day, when noone is looking strangly a you, when go swimming with jeans and t-shirt. And there will be people, who forgot they protective swinwear und will go swimming with just the Clothes they came with.

So thinking (and talking) positive about protective swimwear might lead to more chances of "real" wetlook. And at least the change of color is something that can also happen :)

In reply to Message (75137.1) Hello Re:If you can market legwear as swimwearyou can justify getting wet?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 04/11/18 21:45:13 GMT

The entire appeal of wetlook to me is when the clothing used in wetlook situation is NOT intended to get wet...i.e. the sense of naughtiness in doing something you are not supposed to do.  Clothing that is designed for the purpose of getting wet has no appeal for me...i.e. swim tights, swim vests, burka style swim wear etc. For me that is unappealing as wearing a raincoat when it rains.

The main problem I have with purposely designed swim clothes is that the fabrics they use are purposely designed to be impervious to the effects of water ......i.e. the 3 most enjoyable wetlook fabric attributes for me are 1) when a fabric changes shape or clings, 2) when a fabric changes color to show the difference between wet and dry, and 3) when a fabric goes see thru.....and none of these things happen with swim clothes....only with street clothes.

Swim leggings for me are not much different to wearing a scuba wet suit.......but that's just the opinion of an old fuddy duddy.

MK

In reply to Message (75137) None If you can market legwear as swimwearyou can justify getting wet?

By Gopher - ca Sun 04/11/18 18:19:26 GMT

https://www.swimoutlet.com/womens-swim-tights-c10435/ Dancing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]