MyWetloook

Message # 74581.2

Subject: Info Re:Old thoughts

Date: Fri 07/09/18 15:28:43 GMT

Name: JMitik cz

Email: jmitik@seznam.cz

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Try find MostWam which are now new Leonmoomin pages and has great videos :-)
In reply to Message (74581) None Old thoughts

By old wet - rogerrc@comcast.net us Fri 07/09/18 02:46:24 GMT

Hello. Long time wetlook fan, first post. Just some thoughts about it.. I remember before the internet, to find any wetlook, I used to go to the book stores and read the movie review books to find scenes. Spent a ton of money at Blockbuster. Then  I found Mark kelly's wet clip tapes. This was the greatest, I bought a ton of these along with many other vintage tapes. Sadly hundreds of wet videos lost in a fire. I've seen alot of wetlook changes as time went on gravitating towards mostly wet jeans now.  There is a producer, I wish I could remember his name. He did the wet parties with the pools and dunk tanks. He also did the fountains where women came up and he talked them into going in. I think his name was Leomonning maybe. He was the best producer in my mind. My other favorites were Oasis Video, Bob's my Uncle wedding boat games and Man o Man, if this is right. Besides him Mark Kelly is the greatest too. Recently, the ice bucket challenges and Krill was here champagne facials are good but the scenes are quick. I like wetlook with just women off the street in wet clothes. Bob's my uncle is a huge example with the off the street outfits. I am not putting down the new stuff just remembering the old. My two cents.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]