WetlookPro

Message # 74281

Subject: DVD/CD Wet Hot Satin Shower

Date: Wed 08/08/18 19:52:47 GMT

Name: ivyy uu

Email: foxyivyy@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I show off my body in satin bra and panties before stepping into the shower. I am quite the tease so I take my time getting wet for you. I let little drips of water fall on to parts of my panties but not all, giving you close ups and other angles for you to enjoy this slow pleasure ride. Then when I know you are yearning for it most, I let the water flow down my front and back side of my panties, all while showing in my face how much I enjoy it. You can see my bush through my pink satin panties thanks to the flowing water. My lower half looks so delicious all wet like that, and I know it. After we enjoy some time soaking my bottom half, I move on to focus on my bra, with the same playful teasing I did with my panties. My cleavage looks hot with water dripping from it. Everything is so wet and shiny, I know you want to explode but hold out because there's more to cum. I let my gorgeous blonde locks down so it flows over my shoulders and smile at you playfully because you know what is coming next. But again, I'm a tease so we're going to do this nice and slow. I show off my wet body and get more wet for you before I begin slowly pouring water over my head; just half my head at first. My eyes and mouth open in close as the water runs down and I begin to pour more water over my head slowly to cover the rest. It feels so nice so I moan a bit and giggle. Now I'm really covered and feeling naughty. I try to fill my bra and panties with water and you can see the water pouring out between my legs and cleavage. All this teasing has really got me going so I turn up the power on the shower head and begin to pleasure myself. It feels so good against my clit and knowing you are watching my wet shiny body. I moan and bring myself to to a sweet release that I hope you joined with me. For a nice cool down, I pour water on my entire self once more before turning it off. Then I give you a look at my dripping wet satin bra and panty body where you can see the little droplets of water that cover me. (Viewer is given different views for maximum pleasure; close ups, medium, and wide shots.)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/79463/20053629/Wet+Hot+Satin+Shower+HD+MP4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]