WetlookPro

Message # 73815

Subject: None what SwimInClothes wrote on Sunday

Date: Thu 21/06/18 22:17:06 GMT

Name: TexasRivers uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I guess to me it seems like you have an obsession, rather than a fetish or a harmless quirk.

You also make me jealous -- it seems your wife doesn't mind (does she swim clothed for you, too? Gee...), and you can afford a pool. I'm nearing 45, darnit.

I get a bit obsessed at this time of the year. The water is finally warm enough, and my wife likes to go kayaking. But, as a father,, and not having a pool, I have more logistics to worry about -- when can I have enough time to get to a lake, or can I convince my wife to get a babysitter.

Why not do this with the kids around? Well, because kids talk. And my wife cares a lot -negatively -- about me getting my clothes wet.

I count my blessings that, when its super hot out (rare!) or when downed trees mean we have to get out of the kayak, I get to see my wife wet. That's when wetlook is not the purpose, as Gustavo says. But take heed -- if most women are like my wife, you must NOT make wetlook the purpose. Ever. Unless you know you're already incredibly lucky.

SwimInClothes wrote:

Been into wetlook since I was can remember - probably around 5 years old. I’m 46 now and it feels like over time it’s more and more on my mind.  Feels like a bit of an obsession for me lately. Ive built two in ground pools over my life and bought a boat, kayaks, floats, etc with wetlook as the ultimate reasoning. Bought over $3000 in Ralph Lauren Polo Rugby shirts, numerous pairs of jeans, numerous pairs of white tube socks, Japanese schoolgirl long socks, 15 pair of Ugg boots for my wife and I, you get the point. I think about it every day. If I see water, I think about it. If I see my pool I think about it. If my wife put jeans on I think about it. I just bought another kayak while thinking about it. I’m going to a psychologist, initially because when we have people over I feel like I have to swim in a swimsuit but he’s telling me people could care less what I wear and just do it. But also because I feel like it is mind consuming and I don’t want it to affect my career in any way. Any one else feeling this way?  I don’t know if I should worry or not. I just feel like all I want to do all day every day is swim clothed. It’s not causing any financial hardships, but it’s certainly not helping me with my plan of retiring early either :/.

Gustavo replied:

Do not let wetlook be the purpose, but one of things. I think the great beauty of the wetlook is the unexpected rain, the joke that ends in the pool and not the final purpose.

I have been living with wetlook since I was 6 years old and I am 36. I had 3 girlfriends who accepted and interacted, and I know that the next one will not have problems either. And how do I know?

I repeat again: The wetlook can not be the purpose, but part of a whole.

Here in Brazil there are the novels of Globo TV, where there are several and several episodes where a couple ends up dressed in the shower or in the pool.

That is, it is not something extraterrestrial, but it can not be the final purpose, but part of a whole that causes you happiness.

Love your wife as YOUR WIFE and not as someone who supplies your fetish.

I think having several pairs of boots, socks, makes the fetish somewhat mechanical.

Start treating him like something spontaneous. It is part of a whole and not the purpose.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]