WetlookPro

Message # 73781.3.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:yes !

Date: Tue 19/06/18 23:46:13 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well guys, I went to a few European club poolparties in my youth (which was also the old early 2000s days when these seemed to happen everywhere in Germany and surrounding countries - I’m American, but live in Europe for 20 years now, if anyone asks due to flag) and girls usually did go in themselves. Those thrown in were either provoking it, or not really fighting it and cool with the outcome. Haven’t seen a girl thrown in against her will and mad about it even once. Sure some 30 parties over 5 years is not representative at all, but still, after seeing those I thin the girl thrown in against her will and mad about it scenario is really unlikely at European pool parties, while the ones you talk about are very likely ;)
In reply to Message (73781.3.1.1) Great yes !

By plonss - nl Tue 19/06/18 23:15:45 GMT

yes, let's dream she just jumped in, actually she seems to smile in the 2nd wet picture
In reply to Message (73781.3.1) Happy Re:another detail

By jetwetfun - us Tue 19/06/18 18:14:25 GMT

I did notice the splits in the bottom of her shirt. One thing that confused me is that in the pool, it appears that she has bobby pins in her hair, but I don't see them in the dry shot. But when her hair is wet, it sure looks like the right color and it has a curl to it and that girl definitely has a curl in her hair, either permed or natural, but who cares. I'm going to go on the belief that she jumped in :-).
In reply to Message (73781.3) Info another detail

By plonss - nl Mon 18/06/18 22:41:47 GMT

another detail that convinced me it is her: the splits at the bottom of her t-shirt

And now we want to know of course whether she jumped in herself (naughty girl), or was thrown in. On the faces of the people on the first photo there is something like, what shall I say, "amazement", "awe" .. expressions like "what see is doing, I can"t" ... or was it more like "poor girl, what happened to you" ...

In reply to Message (73781) None To ploss: girl with long hair

By jetwetfun - us Mon 18/06/18 18:02:58 GMT

plonss:

I wasn't sure if you'd see this if I posted it below with the original post, so did a new thread.

In the one post below you commented about the girl with the long hair at the night club.

This girl:

http://www.disco-excalibur.at/wp-content/gallery/20180609/Exl028695.jpg

http://www.disco-excalibur.at/wp-content/gallery/20180609/Exl028801.jpg

I dug around to find the web page they came from to see if there were more. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the girl in the middle in this image is a before picture of her. It sure looks like the same crop top and low waisted jeans. The wet pictures look like she has on a dark bra and the dry pictures look like a dark bra too to me. The earrings would be a dead giveaway, but you can't see them in the dry image.

http://www.disco-excalibur.at/wp-content/gallery/20180609/Exl028665.jpg

The images from from this site and I don't see any more of her:  http://www.disco-excalibur.at/2018/06/09/girls-night-3/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]