Wetlook-Online

Message # 73456.1.1

Subject: None Re:I have every intention of going to Nepal

Date: Mon 21/05/18 23:10:31 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I would focus on Nepal and skip The Philippines.  I have been to The Philippines many times and never found any locations where decent wetlook occurs naturally. If you want to see natural wetlook at the beaches, lakes and rivers your best bet is Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam. The Philippines is a bust (unless your into t shirts and shorts scenes). There are no decent "legitimate" wetlook pool parties at the hotels and resorts in The Philippines.......all the Youtube videos you see of pool parties in Manila and Angeles City are all rather seedy meat markets which are organized for foreign tourists.....i.e. they stage these phony baloney wet t shirt events and beauty contests around the pool....and the girls are on the menu to be chosen by the foreign tourists to take back to their rooms. No wetlook to see there.

Yeah, in my youth I used to do the same as Sopping used to do when he was on R&R during the Vietnam war....i.e. he used to hire local girls to do wetlook photo sessions for him, and I did the same thing in the 1980's and 90's in Bangkok as well. The last time we did thiat was in 2011 when Weinerking and I went to Pattaya during Songkran when we were walking along the beach.....i.e. you cannot avoid girls walking up and propositioning you.....and though we were not interested in what they were offering they were perfectly willing to pose for our cameras on the beach for a few Baht,

https://wamtec.umd.net/downloads/search_submitted/1/search_type/download/keywords/Pattaya/clear_sortby/1

But that is not "real" wetlook.,....that is organized and directed wetlook. It is much more fun to attend naturally occurring wetlook events.....so Weinerking and I went to the HardRock cafe's pool party in Pattaya and they was a lot more fun.

MK   

In reply to Message (73456.1) Talking I have every intention of going to Nepal

By J - uu Mon 21/05/18 21:04:20 GMT

I need to flip a few houses first. I have every intention of going, though. Nepal and the Philippines. Since this wetlook fetish seems to be lifelong, I am caught between making a spiritual pilgrimage, and trying to get my jollies on the same trip. I've seen some videos of western guys who go to the Philippines to enjoy the very cheap nightlife. I imagine some of those ladies in the red light district have no issues with getting soaked for a few bucks. MK I think you used to make videos of this, you had a stable of exotic dancers who did some wetlook scenes for you somewhere in southeast Asia.

Get myself a good tan and I can pass for Nepali. I hope to make it to one of those pool parties someday. The women have absolutely no qualms about swimming in high-end designer clothing for hours.

-J

In reply to Message (73456) Hello What is the Wetlook Pool Party capital of the World

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 21/05/18 19:36:06 GMT

Thought for the day - what country has the best pool parties for wetlook fans.

In the 1990's I would have said Germany, but that scene has petered out these days.....likewise the UK

There are plenty of pool parties around the world, but nearly all of them are devoid of wetlook clothing and are useless for wetlook fans.

I would say the best place in the world these days is Nepal......loads of interesting pool parties and the irony is there are no known wetlook fans who attend these parties or visit this forum, and it is too far away for any of us to attend, so we have to make do with videos uploaded to Youtube that are horribly edited in a choppy music video style. Don't you wish they had a live webcam at these events.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nepal+pool+party

So that is the irony = where wetlook fans live there are no decent pool parties, and where there are decent wetlook pool parties no wetlook fans live.

There are also interesting pool parties in Saigon and Bangkok as well.

I guess if I had grown up and lived in Nepal  or I had been a Hmong fisherman  for 30 years I would be totally blind to wetlook and not be interested in that subject and I would be yearning to attend pool parties where the girls are all in bikinis.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]