minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 21:12:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 72998.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Jayce Seductive Shower in Tight White Dress, Black Pantyhose, Heels

Date: Sun 01/04/18 04:10:37 GMT

Name: Dave us

Email: spawn75@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very sexy and lovely
In reply to Message (72998) Video Jayce Seductive Shower in Tight White Dress, Black Pantyhose, Heels html

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Tue 27/03/18 16:49:55 GMT

Website: https://ariel.umd.net/download_info/jayce-wet-in-white-dress-posh-hosiery-a

Jayce Wet in White Dress, Posh Hosiery and Heels!
"Jayces white dress goes see-through, she wears expensive hosiery under!"

I loved soaking this outfit! Super tight, white club dress, super expensive hosiery, victorias secret panties and suade heels! I start off having a big smile, and just loving getting soaked and im in total shock of how shiny everything is going! I start at my amazingly beautiful black suade heels and watch them shine and fill with water and make my way up my super posh hosiery! they glisten under the water...the dress starts to get soaked and you can see my pantyhose through them, the dress is like diamonds under the water! it then becomes even more clingy than before, i went bra less in this one and you can tell! once i make my way up, you can see-through the dress and see my nipples poking out! I start to drench my hair and then that is when i am feeling really sexy, whipping my hair around, drenching my back, being sexy and silly for a minute but then right back to feeling so sexy in this incredibly shiny, smooth, silky outfit! i lift up my dress to show off my mega shine translucent hosiery that is thick enough to shine but thin enough to show off my super shiny victorias secret panties as well! they are perfect! you will most certainly enjoy the experience as much as i did! just an afternoon alone, having fun in a great outfit! getting drenched.

Starring the following model:

Jayce Lane
Screens:

Teaser Thumbnails:
(non-clickable)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]