minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 20:46:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 72988.1

Subject: Wow Re:Anyone tried to produce VR?

Date: Mon 26/03/18 17:39:26 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have looked at this over the last 5 years and conducted several test shoots and the cameras are not that expensive to buy,  but the reason we have not gone into full production mode with VR media is largely due to 2 factors....

1) STAGING.....i.e. having the right kind of staging for a wetlook event where that would be worthwhile for a VR experience is not easy. For VR to work well you really need to have a 360 degree landscape to work with, where there is interesting action happening all around you, and the cameraman needs to be in the middle of that action. You can't do simple wetlook shoots in a bathroom or even do shoots in a swimming pool with only 1-2 girls. It needs to be an event such as a pool party with 12 or more people in the pool, so there are interesting things to see all around you, and the cameraman needs to be IN the pool in the middle. Drones are no good for wetlook at all.....because all drones do is fly above the action and you can't see any decent "money shots" from an overhead flying drone. The VR camera needs to be at eye-level and in the middle of the action.. It would be useless to do a pool shoot with only 1-2 girls in pool because why shoot in VR360 when the girls are only in front of the camera and not behind as well.....you need a large cast of girls in the pool to be worthwhile filming in VR360.....meaning that it would be very costly to produce such events. You can see how useless drones are when you see all these Indian wedding pool parties filmed with drones......i.e. they look very interesting and scenic with the overhead camerawork....but you never see the money shots because the camera on the drone is situated too high. Those Indian pool party wedding scenes would be a lot more interesting if they did not use a drone....but just gave a waterproof 360 camera rig to a camera guy in a wetsuit who filmed from the water level or from the poolside. Bottom line.....you can't produce VR360 wetlook shoots on a low budget or in simple locations like bathrooms or using only 1 or 2 girls.....it needs to be a big budget event with many girls.

2) THE HIGH COSTS TO CONSUMERS FOR VR HEADSETS, would. make the likelihood of having enough customers buying such media to recover production cost very slim indeed.  Those cheap cardboard headsets and other  cheap headsets do not produce good results. The only way to enjoy VR media is with an Oculus or HTV headset, and those cost $400 to $500.

https://www.lifewire.com/best-virtual-reality-headsets-4060322

VR media is great for gamers and gamers will pay $400+ for a decent headset......but wetlook fetishists are not the same demographic group as gamers. I just can't see offering a VR360 wetlook video for $10.....but then telling the consumer that they need to spend $400+ on a headset in order to watch that clip. A simple wetlook shoot in standard video with 1-2 girls needs to have at least 50 people buy that clip in order to recover costs and produce a small profit for the producer. A VR360 event such as a pool party with 10-15 girls will need to have a budget that is 6 times greater than a simple shoot, and therefore would need around 250-300 people to buy that clip in order not to be a loss. I just don't think if we offered a VR clip for sale at $10 and then told customers they needed to buy a $400 headset, that we would get more than 10-20 sales max....so it would be a huge loss to produce such scenes.

The last time I sold more than 50 items of one clip was about 12 years ago. These days we can barely sell 10-20 clips of anything we make.

Bottom line is, the technology is here and the cameras are affordable, but the production costs would be high. If we has a POLLING option on this forum I would first conduct a poll and ask one simple question

"Do you already have a VR headset or would you spend $400 to buy a VR headset if VR wetlook media was available - YES or NO".

If more than 100 people said YES......then I would consider producing VR media.

But I would bet that we could not even get 20 yes votes if such a question was polled.....which would mean that producing VR360 media is not viable.

MK

In reply to Message (72988) Question Anyone tried to produce VR?

By Dave - us Mon 26/03/18 14:21:35 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to produce virtual reality wetlook. It may be too technical or way to expensive to produce for any fair returns. But it seems like it would be a real rush. Any thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]