Wetlook-Online

Message # 72754.1.1

Subject: None Re:The Orville - New Sci-fi Series

Date: Mon 26/02/18 08:15:27 GMT

Name: Manta us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Long story short, MK?  I'd say a good majority of people who liked Trek, dislike discovery. It's a decent sci-fi show, with cool plot twists and such ; but it's not Trek, as it disregards everything previously known (unlike all other series, which tie together nicely)

It's more than just a 'visual reboot' of things, like many new 'revamps' of classic stories = the show runners try so hard to be 'different' from everything that was before, but have no idea exactly 'what' they want the show to be ~ so it's a clustered mess. There's moments of awesomeness no doubt, but don't bother coming up with logical (lol) explanations of things -- more than just an error in the costuming department.. I just blame the bad writing =p

In reply to Message (72754.1) None Re:The Orville - New Sci-fi Series

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 25/02/18 18:22:59 GMT

I am not a Trekkie or Star Trek expert, so perhaps some one of the Trekkie fans can educate me on the timeline here....

My question is -- in the original Star Trek seires the women wore sexy minidresses, pantyhose and boots.....which were great and sexy, but these days that attire is seen as politically incorrect, therefore every Star Trek sequel scenes that has followed since the original series the women's uniforms were made as unsexy gender neutral pantsuits, that look more like scuba suits. I get that.....as the decades progress the women are made to wear unsexy pantsuits like the men because of the evolution of political correctness. I get all that in relation to all the sequel tv series that have followed the original series. But what I do not understand is the latest Star Trek series Star Trek Discovery. This is NOT a sequel series...it is supposed to be a PREQUEL series that is supposedly set 10 years BEFORE the original series....so one would expect the women  to be dressed in the politically incorrect way they were in the 1960's series. But no.....they are wearing gender neutral spandex  jumpsuits that are styled more like the later sequels were made. This seems to be an error in the costuming department. If you want to make a pre-quel series then the female costumes should have been designed in a pre politically correct era, not in a post politically correct era. Just my 2 cents....Star Trek girls wore sexy costumes in the original series and have been dumbed down in every subsequent series.

mk

In reply to Message (72754) None The Orville - New Sci-fi Series

By Wetlooker2 - se Sat 24/02/18 15:37:08 GMT

The Fox Channel SWE make some ads for a new sci-fi and in that i just see a wet scene in the trailer.

It can be a male, it can be a suit in polyester....but maybe its not that.....

Im mobile and YT knock my connection but you can maybe find it there in the trailers now.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]