MyWetloook

Message # 72712.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Well said!

Date: Mon 19/02/18 17:46:47 GMT

Name: TrickyTrev ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,

I agree with you 100%.  I too have often looked at their channels and for some time they've been great, but there's definitely something wrong with some of the videos.  

Glad you've spoken out, and wanted to say I agree.

Trevor

In reply to Message (72712) Question Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 19/02/18 10:16:02 GMT

I didn't see the apparently underage pics which Dima deleted with his usual efficiency and customer-responsiveness (post 72701), but somebody mentioned Cinibel Gomez, which is something which has been worrying me for a while.    She and her adult friends are very attractive young ladies and their youtube videos are really fun, but they do have a habit of using what look like quite young kids in some of them, which makes me uncomfortable about looking at any of them.    Pixel Atenas/Creativo are the same.    The youtubes do not present themselves as being explicitly sexual, so one can't really leave a message on the video itself without putting oneself on the same level as the "do it again in slouch socks" brigade.    But if they are aiming at the fetish market (which the offer to do 'customs' seems to suggest), then somebody needs to give them a word of advice somehow.    Any ideas?

While we're at it, I wonder if somebody should point out to Cini that the English-language word which means 'in good condition physically' and also 'attractive to the opposite sex' is "fit", not "strong".    Just guessing!    And "fun-loving" would probably work better than "funny"......    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]