WetlookPro

Message # 72712.3.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Caution, beware !!!

Date: Wed 21/02/18 16:59:13 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I advise you to be careful with such allegations and insinuations, otherwise you will get to feel a lawyer, who will take action against these accusations!
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1.1) Lookout Re:Oh, get real.

By gull - uu Wed 21/02/18 02:46:32 GMT

Just admit you're a pedo and be done with it.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2.1) None Re:Oh, get real.

By Anonymous - uu Tue 20/02/18 16:52:32 GMT

Just because you repeatedly under new names your attitude to underage and wetlook, your arguments do not get better. I stick to my opinion that you do not have to exaggerate when you see kids in wet clothes.
In reply to Message (72712.3.1.2) Thumbs Down Oh, get real.

By gull - uu Tue 20/02/18 01:10:05 GMT

Stop it with the lame excuses and stop with the fake innocence. They frequently produce wetlook and messy videos featuring girls who are clearly underage. Underage people have no business in any kind of fetish videos. Period.

Atenas and Cinibel and the other adult women on that channel are gorgeous, but until they stop using little kids in their videos, they're not going to get any more views from me. Adults can consent to do fetish work, kids cannot, and that makes it exploitation, and that makes it wrong.

In reply to Message (72712.3.1) None Re:Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By Anonymous - uu Mon 19/02/18 17:15:44 GMT

Very sensible comment. That's how I see it too. One should not always exaggerate just because once a underage girl can be seen, which is also fully clothed.
In reply to Message (72712.3) None Re:Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By WeetlookLov - beatrizmarangondaki2010@hotmail.com uu Mon 19/02/18 16:58:12 GMT

Hi, I think you are overreacting, seeing your channel in detail I did not see anything offensive, they are at the same time funny and funny. I wrote to their email asking for the custom videos. And they do not make videos with underage children, they mentioned that they had several models but they clarified that they could not do fetish or sexual content with minors, only the videos that are seen on their channel, those are videos (custom). I love your channel and I would like to continue watching it.

Maybe you should relax a bit and look at things from the right perspective. there are never nudes in their videos, in fact in some of their videos the girls have a lot of clothes hehe

In reply to Message (72712) Question Cinibel Gomez and Pixel Atenas/Creativo

By jollywetfellow - sx Mon 19/02/18 10:16:02 GMT

I didn't see the apparently underage pics which Dima deleted with his usual efficiency and customer-responsiveness (post 72701), but somebody mentioned Cinibel Gomez, which is something which has been worrying me for a while.    She and her adult friends are very attractive young ladies and their youtube videos are really fun, but they do have a habit of using what look like quite young kids in some of them, which makes me uncomfortable about looking at any of them.    Pixel Atenas/Creativo are the same.    The youtubes do not present themselves as being explicitly sexual, so one can't really leave a message on the video itself without putting oneself on the same level as the "do it again in slouch socks" brigade.    But if they are aiming at the fetish market (which the offer to do 'customs' seems to suggest), then somebody needs to give them a word of advice somehow.    Any ideas?

While we're at it, I wonder if somebody should point out to Cini that the English-language word which means 'in good condition physically' and also 'attractive to the opposite sex' is "fit", not "strong".    Just guessing!    And "fun-loving" would probably work better than "funny"......    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]