Wetlook-Online

Message # 72535.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Model's wetlook experience

Date: Sat 03/02/18 16:24:10 GMT

Name: Happy Dude gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you Marjorie.
In reply to Message (72535.2) None Re:Model's wetlook experience

By Marjorie - fr Tue 30/01/18 22:31:26 GMT

How about listening to what a model says about all that; me for instance.

I am Marjorie.

Remember?

More than 5 500 pictures and 20 videos online. I suppose I can pretend to be a model and speack such as one:

I feel great, when getting ready for a shoot; a bit nervous, excited, certainly  foolish and I love it, and very very sexy.

I wear my own outfits, choose them according to the sort of shoots the photographer wants to do. I guess you 'll be interested to know that, when I go shopping, I buy what looks sexy on me and I make sure it will look and feel great when wet. And I love my undies, nylon see through panties, suspender belts, sheer seamed stockings. I buy my high heel shoes by 2 pairs because they don't last very long when they often go wet.

I arrive ready for the shooting, in the clothes I'm gonna swim or / and shower in; wich are the clothes I should have been wearing anyway, unless special request from the photographer. In summer time, when it's most outdoor shooting, I don't bring any other clothes for a change. I love to stay wet and go back home wet. No longer dripping wet, of course, but still wet; not engough for people to notice, unless they touch me.

When the shooting is through, I often go back to the water, just for fun and pleasure, and I keep chatting, smoking, drinking with the staff  'cause I love to stay wet as long as possible. Shooting sessions are great moments for me and I wish they never end.

Once I had to fly back home from Germany, after a pool party, with my wet clothes in plastic bags in my suitcase...

I'm happy, amused and turned on to tell my friends about all that wet stuff, and never miss an occasion to show off, like "falling" into a pool, or play roguish tricks in a public fountain; which is are subjects of shooting too.

Of course,I know that every girl has her own way, but I admit I'm probably not like everybody else...

In reply to Message (72535) None Model's wetlook experience

By Happy Dude - gb Sat 27/01/18 19:20:00 GMT

I don't want to step on Anonymous's toes with his questions about how models feel. But it's something I've thought about for a while now. Not so much the professional models who do wetlook shoots. More the amateur girls who do shoots for wetlook producers

I'd love to know more about their day. How do they feel getting ready to go to the shoot? if they wear their own clothes, How do they choose the outfits. Do they want to wear their best/favourite things in the pool? it. it must be a fine balance. They want to look their best but not ruin anything? Then what about things like underwear, jewellery accessories etc. There are a lot things that seem to get worn like Boots, leather clothes, tights that I'm not sure would be chosen buy a non wetlooker as something to swim in. Are they given advice on what to bring?

When they go to the shoot do they arrive ready to get wet or go through the clothes they've brought with them with the producer to pick an outfit?

How do they feel standing fully dressed by the pool about to jump in in their own boots, jacket favourite skirt etc? nervous, excited, foolish, sexy?

Is it their first wetlook experience or once the shoot is booked do they ever have a practice bath/shower?

How do they feel when the shoot is finished and they're heading back to get changed?

What happens when they get home carrying a big bag of wet clothes? Do they explain what they've been doing? Do they tell there friends about it?

I'd love to know these more about these kind of behind the scenes details.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]